hey we need a new drumer 4 r bandwe want some1 with guts. we need a vocallist 2 with powerful vocals that can sing hard rock/meatal. we are a hard rock/ meatal band. we don't have alot of songs beacause its just me and 2 other guys. we r epic .reaspond we beg of you.

billiy
I can drum, where r u located?
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
yeah dude finding people suck, cause me and my buddy have been jamming for a year or so, and we live in a small town, its hard to find good vocals and drummers. i usually intergate my friends, "can you sing?" good luck
"Blade, ready to die?" "I was born ready mother F*****"
Asking us wont do much good. We are situated all over the world. So just ask around, and try to get people to pick up instruments. And you can sing if you cant find one.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
wrong forum.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!