^^^ topic.
It's in Drop D right now but it won't stay in standard tuning either!
Member #29 of the "Use Your Fecking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join.

Current Gear: Hamer XT Sunburst Qlt
Epiphone SG G-400
Bugera 333 212

Roland Cube 60
+ some pedals.

maybe your strings are old? get some new strings dude.
Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo

LIVETODIE180

Oure fader that art in heuenis halowid be thi name ...

Looking for a singer, bassist, drummer, and rythem guitarist. PM me if your interested.
I was thinking of getting one of those epiphone g-400. are they really good, sound wise? like bullet for my valentine, a7x style?
Yeah the guitars good and the strings are brand new Ernie Ball Slinkies.
Member #29 of the "Use Your Fecking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join.

Current Gear: Hamer XT Sunburst Qlt
Epiphone SG G-400
Bugera 333 212

Roland Cube 60
+ some pedals.

If the strings are recently put on they may need to stretch and be broken in. Just keep retuning
Cort M800 - £320
Cort MR780FX - £220
I heard they have a tuning problem.. i got my G-400 about a week ago and have had ZERO tuning problems.. not sure whats going on
If you just put your strings on then theres your problem. Just grab the string, lift it up and bend it, like push with your thumb and pull back with finger 1 and 2. Then re-tune it and keep repeating, then the next day after doing that a bit more it should stay in tune.
Keep stretching em' in. Same thing happened to me...and i had no tuner lol. Yet, I have locking tuners so... I don't know.

Since I've been stretching and...stretching....stretching...and whole alot more stretching, I have had no problems! And I quite like it having me not tuning every 10 minutes!

Btw, doom, how are you?
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R