Page 1 of 4
I would just like to know how a pair of pants offends people to the point where they threaten/insult/attack someone else. Please enlighten me on the subject.
sXe is the way to be

Epiphone Goth SG
Epiphone Les Paul Bass
Threatening and the like seems uncalled for but I must say that men wearing such pants these days look kind of stupid.
guys with tight pants are associated with gay people. and a lot of people are homophobic.

i guess
Quote by Ross724
whats harder than nailing a dead baby to a tree

nailing a live baby to a dog
It was hot in the 80's(when I was in college) but now it's just kind of lame.
Co-Founder of the Peace Club
PM me or peanut head to join.

there is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. my brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness.
Yeah, it's dumb that someone would kick your ass for something like that, but there's an easy solution to the problem: buy pants that are made for your gender.
My Main Gear:
ESP Eclipse II
Jackson RRT-5
Dean Michael Schenker Signature Yin Yang
ESP LTD EC-1000 Deluxe
Gibson 2016 Les Paul Traditional T
Marshall JVM 410H/1960V Cabinet
My bf and i wear the same size pants both size 2 lol (he's Steven Tyler skinny)
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
I don't threaten people about their tight pants... I just laugh and call them douche bags behind their backs. And so should you.
METALLICA.
homophobia has very little to do with it. In today's society, certain clothes are designed for certain sexes. We went throught his all in sociology last semester. I admit, i hate when guys wear girl's pants. I think it looks ridiculous and stupid but for some reason people do it so it's whatever. I'd never threaten to kill or harm anyone unless i have a reason too, and girl's pants aren't that reason
the reason it annoys me is that people only do it to attract attention to themselves, and if you have so little going for you that you have to wear women's clothes to get people to notice you, youre pathetic. i admit there are exceptions and i would never threaten someone for it, but i still think its utterly ridiculous and just makes you look like a complete twat.
Well,I suppose that most of the times that guys do that, bi/gay guys think of that as an oppertunity for a hot night of guy/guy love.

And offcourse,the guys that wear the pants dont want it.
i have been wondering the same thing for the past 7 years when i got into fashioncore. ive only been attacked over it a few times and that usualy resulted in the guy being embarsed infrount of his girl (im a 3rd degree black belt). i guess i got into it around the same time i went edge.
Quote by burn the stars
i have been wondering the same thing for the past 7 years when i got into fashioncore. ive only been attacked over it a few times and that usualy resulted in the guy being embarsed infrount of his girl (im a 3rd degree black belt). i guess i got into it around the same time i went edge.

fashioncore?
hahahahahahaha
went edge?
hahahaha

Maybe that was the reason why you were attacked.
Quote by Prologue
I don't threaten people about their tight pants... I just laugh and call them douche bags behind their backs. And so should you.

Why?
Quote by MastaBassist10
Why?

Well... I don't wear jeans, I think they look stupid on guys, and so I laugh at them.
METALLICA.
Quote by MastaBassist10
Why?

Because wearing girl pants is gayer than my gay uncle.
I am the Infantry.
I wear girls' jeans, but I don't wear mine so tight that they look painted on.
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.
They're quite irritating. I know a guy who wears tight pants and he's a total dickhead, but thats beside's the point...anyways, they are very gay, and they make people think they look good when they don't, and aren't tight pants a trend? If they are just a trend, there's another reason. More people pretending to be something they're not...awkh, it's all stupid.
It's stupid that people attack/insult people that wear them....but nothing seems to be achieved by wearing ridiculously small trousers.
Anyone who wears tight jeans is a twat. On the plus side they are officially, according to the dictionary, transvestites:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/transvestite

" A person who dresses and acts in a style or manner traditionally associated with the opposite sex."

Tight jeans are traditionally associated with women, so any guy who wears them is a transvestite. Partially anyway. . .
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
I dont mind drain pipes in a 60's sort of a way, you know like just tight jeans. But these guys who are walking around wearing jeans where the arese are nearly completely exposes with the most excessive tightness. What makes me laugh is even though they wear these jeans, there still seems to be no sign of a gentiles down there.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Tight jeans suck, end of story.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by Zoso136
That's just silly Meths.

Pft, argue with the dictionary.

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
I have a pair of skinny fit levi's. They're skinny fit, but in a 60's way like nick dixon said. Also they're mens. In conclusion, mens jeans on men are ok, skinny or not. Womens jeans on men are stupid and retarded, skinny or not.
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat,
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.
I wear tight pants cuz all the scene chicks go for it.

Cuz there's nothign more attractive than the inabilty to get an erection while wearing pants...
Quote by Shib

The internet: Men are men, women are men and little girls are FBI agents.
Quote by Dobzilla
Stop inferring crap.

QUIET YOU DIRTY TRANSVESTITE YOU.

Oscar Wilde
It's stupid. Why would you wear pants that squish your balls into the most ungodly shape possible? I could never figure it out.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Meh....

I don't mind when guys wear tight pants, even if they're really tight.

But I HATE it when you see these really scene almost anorexic guys wearing girls jeans from american eagle, and the jeans are SO tight that they can barely walk. That's just ridiculous, I don't understand why anyone would do that.
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
I'd rather not practically castrate myself by wearing uber tight pants. Without a scrotum, my balance would be all messed up.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Page 1 of 4