Well, they are one of the most unique and talented rock bands ever.I don't like their stuff past Free Hand; I can't believe they went from unique complex awsomeness to not-out-of-the-ordinary pop.So anyway.. In a Glass House is probably my favorite album, but Power and the Glory is close.So...Are there any other GG fans out there??
i have the self-titled, and Acquiring the Taste, and both are fantastic! very cool band
Not metallish. A little bit medieval, with jazzy elements. They have some interesting harmonies. Here's one of my favorite songs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWfmfgHXAfE

And I would say Power and the Glory is my favorite cd. Although, The House, The Street, the Room has one mean riff in my opinion, even if it is a bit proggy.
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
Here is their biography,discography, and 7 songs you can stream.As you can see they are a very unique band.They are very multi-talented as well, each member able to play many instruments very well...anyway check them out ^.