Hi guys, one of my best freinds was recently diagnosed with anorexia, and will be going away for rehab in Iowa. She is in such bad shape, her kidneys failed while i was at her house b/c she didnt want to drink a glass of water. So i was wondering, what should I do with her before she leaves ?

one more question, she wants a mix cd for when she leaves, what 10 songs should i give her ? i know she likes the bands alkaline trio and motion city soundtrack

if any one says ********* i swear to god i will kill you
Last edited by Markieg3 at Feb 15, 2007,
just let her know that you want her to get better, and that you have faith in her.

you know, just supportive stuff like that.
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
Quote by daytripper75
just let her know that you want her to get better, and that you have faith in her.

you know, just supportive stuff like that.

Yeah.

It really isn't that complicated is it?
"eat it" - weird al...
im sorry, im just messin, but yeah you've got the best answer you're gonna get already and i cant top it so i make a joke
I'm so unique I don't even have a sig.
Quote by purplegreendave
"eat it" - weird al...
im sorry, im just messin, but yeah you've got the best answer you're gonna get already and i cant top it so i make a joke

wow.... i dont know if im supposed laugh hysterically or go kill a small animal
ok just to point out I agree with daytrippers answer!!!
markieg: both my friend, at the same time *laughs hysterically while picking up a knife*
We don't like your kind around here.
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so when they turn their back on you, you get a chance to put the knife in.
Quote by JC13
10 Cannibal Corpse songs.

yeah that'll make her want to eat again.......i can't take anorexia seriously, i'm actually going to read up on it right now in case i'm misinformed but it seems like it's just a product of insecurity, how difficult is it to understand that not eating=death?
if she likes motion city soundtrack then choose the song "autographs, apologies" by them
its really amazing and sounds very motivational
Eat it - Weird Al Yankovic.

Sorry.

Seroiusly though man that sucks.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by Meths
Eat it - Weird Al Yankovic.

Sorry.

Seroiusly though man that sucks.

try reading the topic
Quote by purplegreendave
try reading the topic

YOU try reading the topic!
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
^Buttsecks has been censored.

Am I the only one that doesn't have any sympathy for someone who won't eat?
« »
Call her a skinny bitch. Then tell her noone wants to **** a skeleton. That should get her to eat.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Quote by vantage4
yeah that'll make her want to eat again.......i can't take anorexia seriously, i'm actually going to read up on it right now in case i'm misinformed but it seems like it's just a product of insecurity, how difficult is it to understand that not eating=death?

its a disorder were you think that your fat, its physcological, she still sees herself as fat even though she knows she has an eating disorder
Quote by Burpin'Worm
^Buttsecks has been censored.

I have a small amount of sympathy but admittedly it's only a small amount. Just seems kinda silly. I mean I know it's a mental disorder and all but damn it's not that hard to beat.

1)Pick up food.
2)Eat.

Problem solved.

I mean I'm probably being an insensitive ass and I have no idea how an anorexic thinks but I honestly don't know how people STILL do it. Yeah, there are skinny models, but you hear more about how bad skinny models are than you do about the models themselves.

EDIT:Also, that jackass that quoted me, YOU read the topic you assclown.

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde

no your not, here are 2 songs for your mix tape:

'Eat It' and 'Fat' by Wierd AL
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
Quote by bikerboyjosh
no your not, here are 2 songs for your mix tape:

'Eat It' and 'Fat' by Wierd AL

I said the first one already.

Oscar Wilde
Quote by we_respect_walk
meh

you know the person is probbly lying about this

? why would i lye about this ?
the internet is a mean place....
One of my best friends was diagnosed with bulimia and is now getting out of the hospital pretty soon. She has been having the problem for about a year now. She started sometime last february. Basically just be supportive of her as other people have said, and let her know your there for her and everything will be fine.

I love motioncity soundtrack, but I really don't know what songs you should put on the cd. Motivational songs mainly I guess.

I hope she gets better soon.
Quote by JC13
10 Cannibal Corpse songs.

That'll just make her bellemic.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
There's not much you can do about anorexic people.

I've had 2 friends that have gone anorexic, they won't listen to a thing.
I used to be anorexic and i used to say things like "I dont understand bulemics, either eat or dont, make your minds up..." But its very ignorant. Both are illnesses, all you can do is be supportive.