O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Sweet.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
nicely done thread starter, makes me want one
Quote by Ghost_bass
did anyone see the new cheerios that have been put out? the're fruity flavored. so basicly its a ripoff of fruitloops.

Quote by Twist of fate
No they're gay cheerios
shoop da woop?
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
Quote by Keef-is-king
the sound one makes when one fires one's laser.
I feel bad for whoever was standing in front of you when you said that.

Moment of silence?
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Hahahaha awesome.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
maybe i'm just retarded, but i still don't get it.

lasers have always gone pew-pew in my head
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Quote by twistedmaggot
maybe i'm just retarded, but i still don't get it.

lasers have always gone pew-pew in my head

well, then use the forum search button and all will be explained. search either "shoop da woop" or "Shoop Da Whoop" and you will learn.

And you may be retarded for hearing lasers as "pew-pew" as its obviously "jew-jew." Lasers are just jews accelerated to the speed of light, thats how we beat the Germans in WWII, they never knew what hit 'em.
^^^ will do
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Quote by Keef-is-king
And you may be retarded for hearing lasers as "pew-pew" as its obviously "jew-jew." Lasers are just jews accelerated to the speed of light, thats how we beat the Germans in WWII, they never knew what hit 'em.

haha

Sigged.
Quote by Keef-is-king
This is just a good day for me!

2 snowdays in a row and a sig on UG, I'm on fire!

Ya but at the same time you made a soap dish with that retarded thing on it. Kinda sad...kinda sad.
With an educational system where "shoop the whoop" gets an A, no wonder these forums are full of retards.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
the grade wasn't for the subject of the design on the bottom, it was for getting it to work with our school's milling machine. So what we had to do was rework a lot of the arcs that made up his lips to make the project work. If you think we get graded based on our use of silly internet fads rather than the use of skills we have acquired in the class you are obviously the retard here.

Yes, that was aimed squarely at you Mad Marius.
Quote by Keef-is-king
the grade wasn't for the subject of the design on the bottom, it was for getting it to work with our school's milling machine. So what we had to do was rework a lot of the arcs that made up his lips to make the project work. If you think we get graded based on our use of silly internet fads rather than the use of skills we have acquired in the class you are obviously the retard here.

agreed.

Btw, the design is hilarious
very frustrated guitar player

член в русской группе UG! PM Vindiction to join!

And the worst comeback in the history of UG is:
Quote by ketchup_cum
your moms an is

Awesome job, but since you're painting it, I would have pit a few more ridges for easier painted in the "lazor".

But, hey, it's awesome, I can't REALLY complain.

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by Mad Marius
With an educational system where "shoop the whoop" gets an A, no wonder these forums are full of retards.

I sure am glad you know what the fuck you're talking about.
Quote by Keef-is-king

And.....

Face
Quote by Keef-is-king
This is just a good day for me!

2 snowdays in a row and a sig on UG, I'm on fire!

You wouldn't happen to live in the New England/New York area would you? I just got two days off b/c of a big storm that just hit us.
-Fender Deluxe Active P-bass (60th anniversary)
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10
Quote by Keef-is-king
I'm willing to sell the design to anyone willing to buy and that has the want to be an entrepreneur..... let the bidding start at $100!

how long is the g-code for that?
its quite long, I can send you the Autodesk inventor File and the mastercam modelling file.

I'll take offers and send the design to anyone who can pay.

I can email the stuff if need be, its at school, so I'll send it to myself so i can access it elsewere

and yes, I am in upstate NY, I got 2 snowdays because Shenendehowa kicks butt. And i am playing a set in school tomorrow with my band. This is the greatest week ever.