Joe Rogan basically calls out Carlos Mencia, backing it with videos and dates, showing how Carlos has ripped off a ton of his skits. His friends even admit to being ripped on...and Carlos's name is actually Ned

anyone else see this? thoughts? Personally I've never liked Mencia, but I found this funny regardless.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
That's great, Ned got owned.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Carlos Mencia is a terrible excuse for a comedian. I don't think I've ever laughed once because of him, and when I saw him in a Super Bowl commercial I almost shot myself.

I hate that man.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
The thread -------------------------->

My head ----------------------------
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
Lol yeah Carlos is a pretty bad comedian, and when your getting jokes from the FearFactor guy... well....

As for Ned I heard he was actually German/Honduran.

Waterproofpie long time since i've seen you in the pit, then again I don't come in hear very much.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
where'd you see this at? link?
Quote by lefty_strat_str
Only buy guitars that have had their wood harvested from the north side of the tree, during the summer solstice, by virgin druids suffering from dwarfism. Next stupid question, please.
What's a Joe Rogan?

I saw a carlos mencia rant about stupidity and obesity a while ago and it was hilarious. So yeah, go Carlos!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by LilVikingboy
Carlos Mencia is a terrible excuse for a comedian. I don't think I've ever laughed once because of him, and when I saw him in a Super Bowl commercial I almost shot myself.

I hate that man.

I can't agree more.
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
Joe Rogan is one of the crappy comedians who tried to take over The Man Show after Jimmy and Adam left, but they failed cause they sucked.

Also I liked Carlos Mencia for his first 2 or 3 episodes. Then I began to hate him. Trust me, if you watch more than a couple episodes, you probably will too
Quote by lefty_strat_str
Only buy guitars that have had their wood harvested from the north side of the tree, during the summer solstice, by virgin druids suffering from dwarfism. Next stupid question, please.
i hate watching mind of mencia...he is terrible and not funny. i especially hate how its ok for him to make fun of white people.
Officer Nole07 of the U.G.P.D

Quote by rockybo
Honestly, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. So some moron put evidence of me exposing her stupidity in her signature, why should I care?
Lets make fun of Carlos and then email the thread to his site or something.
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

Joe Rogan is so funny haha.
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
I hate how Carlos Mencia thinks he's pushing the envelope so much, when he's really just saying what any other comedian is. Some of his stuff is a little funny, but overall he's a jackass. However,
Attachments:
tyrone_biggums.jpg
Ya mean, Joe Garrelli?

ha ha, Ahh, I loved that show. Rogan's genius in it.
Despite what ya'll say, he's still funny.

So is Mencia. Who cares if he ripped it? He still brought it to you. And it's hilarious.
Quote by madbass518
rbmason speaks the truth
Quote by guitarfreak042
i said it was the greatest movie of all time not the greatest comedy of all time......idiot....

Epi Les Paul
Epi Goth G400 Extreme
Crate GLX212
How odd, I saw that on break earlier
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
This should be it.

I haven't watched it yet because I am at work but I will check it out when I get home. I can't stand Mencia's corny joke. He laughs at his own stuff WAY too much.
Quote by Fallon, Jones & Sage Francis

"By the way my name is Marcus. But if you like you can call me Sensei."

American Idol - or as I call it, the Gong Show Rip-Off

According to #Yeezuz, Kanye West is a god. As if I needed more reasons to be an atheist.

The Fear Factor guy? He could soo kick Mencia's ass...

edit: Hey, in that video was the guy at around the 3 minute mark the Amazing Racist guy?
Last edited by happytimeharry at Feb 15, 2007,
Joe Rogan is awesome. He does a lot more than Fear Factor.

And yeah I knew about Carlos Mencia. His real name is Ned something (at the end of his show there's the little animation that goes "dee dee dee" and it says Ned / Carlos) and he's not Mexican, and regarding his jokes he does one of two things: 1. Bases them on racial stereotypes, resulting in instant laughs or 2. Steals them, not necessarily from Joe Rogan, but from other comedians.

All this faking and everyone STILL hates him. Now that's funny.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
As horrible as both of these people are, I like Carlos Mencia more. I hate Joe Rogan with a passion.
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
Quote by $Guitarist$
As horrible as both of these people are, I like Carlos Mencia more. I hate Joe Rogan with a passion.

Why? Mencia is a little bitch.
Quote by happytimeharry
Why? Mencia is a little bitch.

I liked his Renaissance Fair episode.
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
Quote by $Guitarist$

I don't hate Rogan but he is an AWFUL comedian. I remember his stand ups and they were real bad. Now the other guy on "The Man Show", Doug Stanhope...brilliant. His stuff is so raw and wrong. Go get his dvd/cd. Be prepared to be THOUROUGHLY offended.
Quote by Fallon, Jones & Sage Francis

"By the way my name is Marcus. But if you like you can call me Sensei."

American Idol - or as I call it, the Gong Show Rip-Off

According to #Yeezuz, Kanye West is a god. As if I needed more reasons to be an atheist.
Rofl rofl @ teh video.

He's not even mexican. =/

Why doesnt he make fun of Hondurans?
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
That video was great. I have hated Mencia because all his stuff is the same and it's just dumb, I think its dope that Joe and those other comedians called him out.
i never liked carlos mencia i watched his show a couple times and didnt quite understand what was so funny, if you watch the video you can see hes got nothing to back himself up you know he stole it all.
Someone posted it on Harmony Central yesterday.

Neddy got pwned!

Who wants to see them fight on UFC?
Regardless of Joe Rogan....atleast Joes stuff is original

The point is Carlos sucks and totally got called out in the video. I was freaking out with the lol-fest that occured. Especially when they brought Bobby Lee out.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Bobby Lee??!!!

Yeah, they're both pretty bad comedians, but at least Joe Rogan makes his own jokes up, even if they aren't that great. Carlos Mencia just says "Controversial" and "Groundbreaking" jokes that are just a mishmash of other comedians jokes. The only decent thing he's ever done was his original Comedy Central Presents.
Quote by GiantRaven
I'm sure theres a Nigerian king just waiting for you to reply to his email
Quote by Nole07
i hate watching mind of mencia...he is terrible and not funny. i especially hate how its ok for him to make fun of white people.

He makes fun of black people and latinos plenty.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
That video had a looooooot of shit talking. A loooot. I was waiting for a fight.

But I'm glad Mencia got called out on that, I swear, I hate his show, and I'm tired of everyone going "Why do you hate him?" He's unoriginal, and not funny.
Well, he is literally unoriginal. There is proof there of that.

Being funny is a matter of ones opinion....but if you think he's funny you suck. (I kid...or do I?)
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I'm Mexican and I hate him. A lot of people at my school used to quote him last year and ask if they saw last night's episode, but now everyone tells me he got old/not funny anymore. He's forgotten, so I'm happy.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
not only mencia isnt funny he steals jokes and lies about himself like being mexican
1# member of R.I.P layne staley club pm me to join
Coolest people on UG
Alucard ll
Kendawg4TooL
XeNoCiDe730
Thembones 16
Stepco
Ticks&Leeches
theWretched
Sadisticmonkey
michelangelo!
Kartman