Which would win a drag race and which would win a race when both are already even going about 40 mph(considering no mods have been done to either car)?

94 z28
6 speed
v8

or

01 eclipse gt
5 speed

Just wondering, thanks ahead of time.
im thinkin the camaro but what kind of engine does the eclipse have
the camaro would win even though it cant go round corners. the eclipse just isnt quick enough.

why you ask? playing gran tourismo or something?
your dumb, i can't believe you asked that question.... 275 hp vs about 150hp. The Camaro wins easy
Quote by No_Fat_Chicks
American made always wins.

I dont care what you say.

You're ignorant. And I don't care what you say.

It would be close, but the Z28 would probably win in this case. Especially if no mods have been done to either. The Eclipse is lighter, but the Z28 has a V8 against the Eclipse's V6.
Last edited by BlindSilence917 at Feb 15, 2007,
Quote by BlindSilence917
You're ignorant. And I don't care what you say.

It would be close, but the Z28 would probably win in this case. Especially if no mods have been done to either. The Eclipse is lighter and has a turbo, but the Z28 has a V8 against the Eclipse's in-line 4.

Thats what they say.
say screw em both and get a ford
if you can still hear yourself think, then it's not loud enough.
Is this a serious question? There are minivans that beat eclipses.

If you want a car that look like it might be fast, but isn't, then buy a Mitsubishi.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Quote by chrismacker
if theyre both going 40 then they tie

I said starting at 40 you moron, your sad attempt to make a little joke was pretty pathetic.
Quote by *.*
I said starting at 40 you moron, your sad attempt to make a little joke was pretty pathetic.

Not nice. If you want people to answer your questions then be a tid more polite.
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
The Camaro easily imo
my v6 3.4l alero can beat an ecilpse
Quote by Silentnight66
Because this thread has Hitler and being hyper in it here's the fact of the day. Hitler was a meth addict.
'69 camaro is even better. The 80's and 90's model of it look and are shyte. The new one coming looks promising.