what clean setting should i put on my mg100hdfx?

what settings should i put for my boss metal zone for a sweet metal sound?

and what settings should i put for my mxr ten band eq to boost up to a solo that can make those sweet shredding sounds?

i just want help to i can get a good shredding sound like children of bodom or rhandy roads or something.....cus i know the clean setting affects the pedals distortion, so i want a good metal sound setting then good eq settings for the solo
You're asking us for metal settings on a pedal with "metal" in the name?

If you want to boost a solo, boost the treble, the bass a bit, and cut the mids.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Quote by grungercorners
what settings should i put for my boss metal zone for a sweet metal sound?

look in the manual, there is an example "heavy metal" setting. but in general, for a metal sound, you want fairly high gain, high bass, low middle, and high trebble.
btw, i have the metal zone, i love it.
Quote by Wilki
look in the manual, there is an example "heavy metal" setting. but in general, for a metal sound, you want fairly high gain, high bass, low middle, and high trebble.
btw, i have the metal zone, i love it.

Actually this is the preconcieved notion of the "metal tone". In all actuality it's set to whatever the hell the user wants. If said metal player wants more mids, he shall have more mids!
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
Quote by Will_Minus
You're asking us for metal settings on a pedal with "metal" in the name?

If you want to boost a solo, boost the treble, the bass a bit, and cut the mids.

scooped settings for solo
you'll never cut thru with so little mids
Peavey 5150, LTD EX400BD, tubescreamer, and a whole lotta fingers