well ive been playing for around a year now, and i wanted to know if my advancement is where it should be.

I can play parts of Cowboys from Hell, parts of back in black, thunderstruck, shoot to thrill, most of hells bells. i can play almost every full MCR song. the hardest being dead! im also writing songs of my own, and im in a band.

is everything where it should be? i practice 2 hours a day.
well you seem alright, but recordings would be good. you should look into some extra theory.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by rhcp_freak
well you seem alright, but recordings would be good. you should look into some extra theory.

thats the writing songs part. im taking theory right now.
It depends. There is no set place you should be after a given amount of time. Videos/sound clips would be beneficial to this thread however.
Quote by King ofKumbucha
It depends. There is no set place you should be after a given amount of time. Videos/sound clips would be beneficial to this thread however.

i dont have a microphone.
from what you've said, you seem to be doing just fine, it took me ages to get to that level...
It deppends on what you want to achive

If your happy with what you got then your advancement is comming

-- Best way to tell is record what you can play and then listen to it some weeks or months later and try to record it again and see if you improved.
Member #2 of the dean owners club, PM g1asseye to join.

92% of teens have moved on to rap repost this if you are one of the 8% that listen to real music

Rock IN Peace Darrell Lance Abbott \m/