Where/when/who is it?
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
I'm going to Coachella (and I'm a 16 year old from New Jersey) so, as much as I'd like to go, it's basically out of the question this year.
[SIZE=
where is bonaroo anyways?
member of The Yes Club
member of the Ten Years After Club
member of the Allman Brothers Club
member of Zeppelinism
PM TheHeartbreaker to join

member of the Grateful Dead Fan Club
PM deadhead313313

member of the Queen Fanclub!
PM Hanzi_G
The Police • Tool • Widespread Panic • The White Stripes • Ben Harper & the Innocent Criminals • Wilco • The Flaming Lips • MANU CHAO Radio Bemba Sound System • The String Cheese Incident • Franz Ferdinand • Bob Weir & Ratdog • Damien Rice • Ween • Gov't Mule • Ziggy Marley • The Decemberists • Kings of Leon • Michael Franti & Spearhead • Wolfmother • Regina Spektor • The Black Keys • Galactic • DJ Shadow • Gillian Welch • Spoon • Keller Williams (WMD'S) • Sasha & John Digweed • STS9 • Old Crow Medicine Show • The Hold Steady • Lily Allen • North Mississippi Allstars • Fountains Of Wayne • Hot Tuna • Feist • Hot Chip • John Butler Trio • Ralph Stanley & the Clinch Mountain Boys • Aesop Rock • The Richard Thompson Band • Dierks Bentley • James Blood Ulmer • Xavier Rudd • Gogol Bordello • Junior Brown • Tortoise • T-Bone Burnett • Mavis Staples • Clutch • Cold War Kids • Dr. Dog • Paolo Nutini • Brazilian Girls • RX Bandits • The Nightwatchman • The Slip • Girl Talk • Railroad Earth • Martha Wainwright • Rodrigo y Gabriela • Annuals • Tea Leaf Green • Sam Roberts Band • Elvis Perkins in Dearland • Charlie Louvin • Sonya Kitchell • Mute Math • Apollo Sunshine • Uncle Earl • The National • The Little Ones • Black Angels • Ryan Shaw • Lewis Black & Friends • Dave Attell • David Cross •
Nikolas
Only decent band is Tool and there not even that good in my opinion. But hey if you like that style of music then this concert would be great, so many bands.
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
Quote by thrashster
Only decent band is Tool and there not even that good in my opinion. But hey if you like that style of music then this concert would be great, so many bands.

there is no one style of music at bonnaroo.
theyve jacked up the prices again, i always go because its like a giant supermarket for cheap drugs, but if tool and th police are gonna play there thats cool too.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I wish I could go. I'm too poor. And only 13.

Co-Founder of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM me or TechnicolorBoy to join.

My music --> Check it out!
Quote by thrashster

Tool? Jesus Christ, man, get out more.
Poor advice.
my mom may go to see dierks bentley

nothing beats going to a huge festival to see one guy who probably plays TN a shitload.
I think I'm going, the line-up this year looks pretty good, John Butler Trio and The Police are probably going to be the main ones I'll go for. Hope I can get a lot of friends and stuff to come up to TN with me.