bell bottoms, yay or nay? anyones opinions on them....
Quote by stellar_legs
You know, Jonathan Brandis from The Never Ending Story Part 2 died a few years back.

Guess his story ended.....

BOOM!
yeh for sure. 30 years ago that is!!
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
Hmm. Depends.

If you seem a little on the effeminate side - no. People will think you're gay.
If they're bedazzled - no. People will know you're gay.
If you don't own at least one Grateful Dead CD/Cassette/Album - no. If you aren't gay, why else would you wear bell-bottoms?

Otherwise, you're good to go.
My Last.fm Account

My Band

Quote by Jackal58
JoHNNERz you sir are my hero of the moment.
I say yea. My mate owns some purple cordouroy bellbottoms. And some in sky blue amazing pants
DUDE, zakk wylde?
Quote by stellar_legs
You know, Jonathan Brandis from The Never Ending Story Part 2 died a few years back.

BOOM!
yeah the question might as well ask if you are gay or not... not much of a difference
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
Quote by B-Cup666
DUDE, zakk wylde?

dammit i never thought of him....
well i guess there is always exceptions
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
im not talking about gay 60's bellbottoms where there half way up ur back, im talking about new age, heavy metal rocker pants
Quote by stellar_legs

BOOM!
Some of my jeans that are striaght leg, look bellbottomish because im rather skinny.
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
specify my good fellow. still nay though
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
ok.... Zakk wylde, like decently big flare, like geezer butler pants form the olden days with black sabbath, with the flames down the leg, and Zakk Wyldes leather bell bottoms, wilst dominating the pentatonic solo with a bucket on his head while doing so..........
Quote by stellar_legs

BOOM!
flared hippy style pants are the total opposite to emo skin tight lady fit pants. you choose what you wear.
I have a really old pair of bell bottoms that I found at the Salvation Army, they're kinda neat.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
yeah i personally say YAY to bell bottoms, but i only have like one reliable pair, not like everyday arsenal of clothing, but yeah bell bottoms, i think are pretty sweet
Quote by stellar_legs

BOOM!
I think some people mean the baggy bondage pants.... In which case they're cool too.

Stupid name though, regardless of how many zips/straps they have they're too baggy for good ol' bondage :P
^^^^^^^point prooven how?,
Quote by stellar_legs

BOOM!
I miss bellbottoms. I miss the 70's and highschool when everything I wear now ws socially exceptable

edit: was*
Co-Founder of the Peace Club
PM me or peanut head to join.

there is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. my brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness.
Last edited by cowgrl1nthesand at Feb 15, 2007,
Yay! that is if you want to make your own style, don't follow others...
-Member of the Bass Militia-

My gear:

Fender Standard Jazz Bass
Austin P-Style Bass
Hondo Strat
Digitech RP 100 artist
Crate Bx-25
Crate Gt-15

Quote by cowgrl1nthesand
I miss bellbottoms. I miss the 70's and highschool when everything I wear now ws socially exceptable

edit: was*

Uhhhhhhh how old are you?
Quote by No_Fat_Chicks
Uhhhhhhh how old are you?

Haha, I'm a lot older than all of you. I've pretty much dated myself by saying I was around when bellbottoms were socially acceptable, haven't I?
Co-Founder of the Peace Club
PM me or peanut head to join.

there is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. my brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness.
Quote by cowgrl1nthesand
Haha, I'm a lot older than all of you. I've pretty much dated myself by saying I was around when bellbottoms were socially acceptable, haven't I?

I can tell.
Cliff Burton and Zakk Wylde... need I say more?
Opeth - Tool - Ephel Duath - Cynic