you say something clever at dinner then follow that up with a..."ill get a plus one, maybe even sigged for that" - actually happened last night

you got any?
Don't try engaging me
The vaguest of shrugs
The prescription drugs
You'll never find
A person inside

Quote by saphrax
I agree with This End Up
i said in class today "GUYS! they censorded *********!!" everyone was like WTF M8. and in science i was talking about shoop da whoop......aww that really sucks ....

wow
Don't try engaging me
The vaguest of shrugs
The prescription drugs
You'll never find
A person inside

Quote by saphrax
I agree with This End Up
You know you spend too much time in the pit when you spend any amount of time in the pit.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
You know you spend too much time in the pit when you've given a complete stranger medical/relationship advice.
Zeppelinism Extremist, PM TheHeartbreaker to join

...and the victim screameth, saying "Hast thou not heard of elastoplast?!"
Quote by Daitrying
You know you spend too much time in the pit when you've given a complete stranger medical/relationship advice.

Nah, that's pretty common on internet forums (or at least the ones I tend to frequent.) :P
Quote by _Mayday_
When you have no friends.

I'll be your friend (if you let me win in that pool game )

ONTOPIC: When you know what Shoop Da Woop means, when ********* is in your daily used vocabulary, and when you know every chuck norris-joke ever made?
Quote by Future
I'll be your friend (if you let me win in that pool game )

I was lucky.
You know you spend too much time in the pit when you have only made 41 posts outside of the pit.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.