Discuss all musicians with heroic virtues. Please? THis is my Homework...

Anyhting a musician has done that is heroic, be it devoting their life to a cause, their beliefs, virtues, etc.
Well, I, as a musician, heroically defeated the Hungarians.

Last edited by alexlemon2 at Feb 15, 2007,
Quote by alexlemon2
Well, I, as a musician, heroically defeated the Hungarians.

insert pic here

Daaayum.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Well Jimi Hendrix I'd say. Absolutely everyone who's heard of a guitar seems to know him. I don't think he's the best, but he was certainly a massive influence on the guitar scene. Some people might name Kurt Cobain too, but I'm not too sure about that personally...
yes stuff like that but on more of a regular basis...like things that they do like advocate for something and believe in it, have stood up for somthing, taken shit for stuff and kept going, stuff like that
Eminem became an extremely successful rapper even though he was white, which was an immense barrier before. Better?
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Eminem became an extremely successful rapper even though he was white, which was an immense barrier before. Better?

sort of, but i pretty much dont agree with him on anything else, though that is a good qualitie
lets see... anything bono has done because he thinks he's god's gift to man. bruce springsteen, jon bon jovi, any of the bands that play in festivals to raise awareness about something. they arent hard to find.
yeah you could use Serj Tankian from SOAD with his Axis Of Justice thing, i think Tom Morello;s a part of it aswell but i'm not too sure
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
I've never been very good at other peoples homework

But really, you tried google and wikipedia etc.? Internet is POWER.
marilyn manson once held a schoolful of small children up with his tongue then walked around in a circle for half an hour. unfortua=natley this broke every bone in his body and then he died. awwwwwwwwwwww. i miss him.
Bono.
Seinfeld
The Gear:
Fender John Mayer Sig. Strat
Hughes & Kettner Edition Blue 60
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Tubescreamer
Damn right, I've got the blues.
Bob Marley comes to mind. He had an infection in his toe and would only live if he got it cut off but didn't because his religion didn't allow any body parts to be cut off. (Rastafarian)
Quote by twistedmaggot
yeah you could use Serj Tankian from SOAD with his Axis Of Justice thing, i think Tom Morello;s a part of it aswell but i'm not too sure

Yes, Morello is co founder along with tankian. It really is a fantastic organization.
Montely Crue slept with millions of young women, maybe be even some late teens, do you count that as heroic?
oh yeah i forgot, they're not musicans, they're dickheads!

Quote by RageAgainst...
Yes, Morello is co founder along with tankian. It really is a fantastic organization.

Yeah, plus he got arrested at that protest about imigrant workers at that hotel.

Um....The Clash, specifically Joe Strummer come to mind. They did a lot of benefit gigs, Rock against Racism and were known for having loads of time for their fans + letting fans sleep in their hotels rooms and stuff.

Plus I met Paul and he's a proper gent.
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
Axis of Justice. Wiki it or something.

Apparently already posted...
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate