Abstract Hardcore. I do believe Please Inform the Captain This Is A Hijack takes some influence from them.

http://www.myspace.com/fci
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
gah, band is soooooo good. i can't believe i slept on them for so long. And We Washed Our Weapons in the Sea is a great album through and through.

WE WILL BE VINDICATED
REVIVE!

Anyway, I've been listening to And We Washed Our Weapons in the Sea on the way to work for the past couple of weeks. Awesome album.
Quote by Td_Nights
I went as Darth Vadar to a school dance before.

Sure I got kicked out, but the DJ played the Imperial March and I just felt badass.
I honestly wasn't going to listen until you mentioned Please Inform The Captain.
I'm glad I did. This rules, even if the vocalist does remind me way too much of the singer from Bane at times. (I love bane, no clue why it bothers me here.)
Quote by saxaxe
This rules, even if the vocalist does remind me way too much of the singer from Bane at times. (I love bane, no clue why it bothers me here.)

I'm glad I'm not the only one who notices that.
Quote by Td_Nights

Sure I got kicked out, but the DJ played the Imperial March and I just felt badass.
It's really evident in "Red Bull of Juraez" when he yells "I'm left for dead right now". That really sounds like the vocalist from Bane.
Quote by Td_Nights