Okay So Its Very Short Only Two Verses And A Chorus,One Of My Older Songs.Is It Worth Developing?Any Comments Are Welcome Good or Bad

Heros-
Im On Top Of The World
And Im Not Coming Down
The Worst Lie Ever Told
Was That You Would Stick Around

Lying At The Bottom of A Lake
Im Never Coming Up
I Was Just A Little Late
So She Said Tough Luck

Its Like When The Gun Goes Off
And Everyone Dives To The Ground
Its Like When She Breaks Your Heart
And You Watch Her Fool Around
Well Theres No More Heros
So Who's Gonna Save You Now
Yeah Who's Gonna Save You Now
If I were you, I'd delete that last comment. It's against the rules to double-post.

As for the song, it's alright. As you said, it's shorter than it could be, but I thought it was odd that you chose the 'no heroes' thing for a title since to me that seemed the most irrelevant part of the song to the main theme.

The rhyming and flow were very good though. What kinda sound were you thinking of for it?
Yeah the slow, acoustic thing made sense, that's what it made me think of. Maybe "the worst lie ever told" for a title? From the lyrics, that was the line that stood out as a title for me, but I think it might be better to try and find a title that doesn't reference the lyrics.
i like this song, kinda plain in some areas but all in all good workk! No bad comments or even helpful words for this one, just lengthen it, and possibly even tweak it in some areas you may feel to be weaker than the rest.
Quote by dann_blood
Stars are Blind - Paris Hilton. I heard that and set me off on a destructive rampage for weeks.

Quote by FearTheD
i want him to ride his magical roll of USPS stickers to Valhalla
Heros- (Written Heroes)
Im On Top Of The World
And Im Not Coming Down
The Worst Lie Ever Told
Was That You Would Stick Around

(It's... decent. It may be a little dull. The way it's set up is really generic: ABAB rhyming. Also please don't use capitol letters in every word.)

Lying At The Bottom of A Lake
Im Never Coming Up
I Was Just A Little Late (perhaps ad in a "to" between "little" and "late.")
So She Said Tough Luck

(Nice contrast to the "On top of the world" line. Don't like the last line though. Can't get any clear meaning out of it.)

Its Like When The Gun Goes Off
And Everyone Dives To The Ground
Its Like When She Breaks Your Heart
And You Watch Her Fool Around
Well Theres No More Heros (Heroes)
So Who's Gonna Save You Now
Yeah Who's Gonna Save You Now

(Funny this part really reminds me of country or something. I don't know if you intended it for that but to me it fits right in there. I can actually see this in a upbeat piece of music rather than a slow acoustic song. The setup of the piece as a whole is a bit odd to me. with two verses right after eachother and then the chorus. Perhaps do it like this: Verse, Chorus, Verse, Chorus again? Anyway, that's it! Crit mine would ya?)
I like it, and i like the way it flows. No, i dont think you should add it, it sounds to me like one of those songs at the end of an album to sum the album up and give the listener the last blow of the music. Over all i think its really good, i like the shortness, like you just get in to it and its suddenly gone.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig