According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
i could have told you that. and i didnt even click the link.
Quote by BGrem261
You are a very loving and smart carton of fries...

THE BOSS of the
Official Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Group

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
when enough rednecks start talking about how awesome it is, that's when it's defined as classic rock.
Quote by Site
Our volunteers regularly monitor McDonald's restaurants hoping to overhear a plan to carry out one of these murders, and we believe we're getting close. In late 2003, we overheard a suspicious-looking man talking to one of the Ronald clowns ask for a "Big Mac, super-sized".

Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
is this talking about people dying from the fat content and having heart attacks and stuff? or is about a secret mob that hunts and kills McDonald's consumers?
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
I'm at a loss... It doesn't look real, but there is a legit web site out there trying to convince us that the world is flat... You never know.

But damn, it makes me want a double quarter pounder with cheese...
Can't stop the signal.
wow...wow...uh, where did you find this. this seems like you had to go out of your way to get to this.
"It smells like semen and Vicks in here!"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Join
Fight Club
"this is bob, bob has bitch tits"
STUPIDEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD!
$TUP|[)E$T Th|/\/G | H@VE E\/ER [-]E@R[)!
(()()lY \/\/@$ [-]ERE!
Dudes, there's a MacD in less than a mile of EACH murder in a major city! THIS IS NOT COINCIDENCE!
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
i always knew that ronald mc donald was going to kill someone
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.
How does the McDonald's corporation commit and then cover up mass murders in some of America's most populated cities? We have yet to determine if the McDonald's corporation receives help from any government agency to clean up the crime scenes, but we believe the murderer is most often disguised as company's clown Ronald McDonald, which allows him to flee unnoticed (or unsuspected) from a crime scene.

X

"Just wait till tomorrow
I guess that's what they all say
Just before they fall apart"
Why do you think mcdonalds is so cheap? They get their meat for free from innocent lives!!
If i could, id change my user name!
Quote by Slayer_Fan_666
Why do you think mcdonalds is so cheap? They get their meat for free from innocent lives!!

McSoylentGreen, eh?