I have had a fender chord for about 4 months now. My friend came over, and I plugged it in to my petal (which no longer works). Ever since then, my signal is not getting through all the way. I am getting massave feedback no matter where I stand, and the new chord isn't working properly. Any ideas what might be the problem?
you could start by finding a dictionary and learning to spell lmbo! just kiddin...so your saying that you used the same amp right? it could be the input on the amp thats loose or something...
UG's HIPPIE
no i used my friends amp. then i came back to my room, plugged it in, and nasty feedback. no sound at all with this chord. so i switched to other cords and only one worked, but still with the feedback so loud you could barely hear the guitar playing.
Hey ckellingc, this is a bit off topic, but i looked at the link in ur sig, and now i'm clicking those every day
hey use a different amp if the chords are ok and the jack in yoru guitar is good
Quote by Izdigger
Arrrgh! The agony! Bring me a virgin and a cup of Devil's brew!

Quote by mr kipling
I can sweep with my boner.I have to use light strings, otherwise My penis will look like an emo wrist.