Anyone ever throw up in public, I did this morning outside in a corner of a building, apparently someone saw me and everyone mentions it at school, I know cause I came back to collect homework.
Last edited by stratkat at Feb 15, 2007,
I threw up in an alleyway in a station once, but i was hungover so i didn't care what the tramp that was staring at me was thinking.
originally posted by Shoestick
Holy hell, that is the primest example of a rambling idiot trying to sound intelligent Ive ever seen, and I just sat through four years of Bush!
Yeah. Sometimes when you get reallllly plastered at a bar. Not fun.
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
Oh yeah. I've thrown up in public like 8 times in the past 2 years. It sucks, everyone is all like "ewwwww" and your moderately embarrassed. It sucks!!!

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
the amount of times i puked in public is obscene. but nobody really cares. its ok to get so wasted you have no control over anything. well, once a week max.
I threw up on a girl at school one time. We were lined up to leave class and I threw up all over her. Its cool though because she turned out to be a popular slutty snob.
SPAM
Stock Gibson Pickups from a 2005 V, I think they're a 498T and 500T set FS/FT
Duncan Distortion (regular spaced) FS

Looking for: an acoustic, recording gear, or $
I only throw up when I'm actually sick, once right outside school, just before the bell rang. It was kind of embarassing, not because anyone saw me (no one was really around), but because I had those marks around my eyes from throwing up really hard
one time i was dexing and I puked up two bottles of cough syrup all over some chick on the sidewalk. I then proceded to robowalk away as fast as possible
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I've thrown up in pubic a couple of times, but usually only when it's people I know in the area.
Once though, I have no idea, I just randomly was sick, and everybody walking past was 'Urgh'. It was strange, because I hadn't eaten anything strange, and hadn't smoked or drank anything. Yet I still threw my guts up.

It was a fun day.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
i've puked on the bus a few times after a heavy drinking sesh...

and in school/college when i've been ill...

and i was spectacularly sick at download last year, temporary heatstroke or something, i got all dizzy, staggered out of the snickers tent, puked, passed out, woke up and was fine again...

but the thing that gets me, is how uncaring people are. ok, sick is disgusting, but if you saw someone who was really ill, would you really just leave them there?
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Never, I feel asthough I'm missing out though..
That was a rare post..

My band on:myspace facebook UG
Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I don't know the answer, or have anything funny to say, but dude that is one sweet Bulbasaur avatar
On new years, after taking 2 vicodin and drinking myself stupid. I puked all over a girl's driveway infront of everyone at the party. Not my best moment.
*Official Deadhead*

The times they are a-changin'
yup. got of a bus, with a lady friend. threw up every where. loved it. i had to smuther myself in about £150 worth of perfume to make me smell nice. god bless perfume testers.
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
i puke a lot in public. most people find it funny lol.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Sit down, kids, I have a wonderful story to tell.

It was time for the official exams. I hadn't studied properly, and was fairly nervous, since it was maths (mathS you damn Americans, not math) and I suck at it. But before it was time to go to the exam hall, I went and visited my gf. We were making out, but I wasn't feeling good.

Yep, I threw up. Not all over her, but in some remote part of school. She helped me clean myself up and all, and wished me luck, and I headed off to my exam.

I met her several time in the same place, and almost every time I'd feel sick. I threw up like three times at least, in total.

Yeah... I know.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
in 4th grade, we had a all school assembelyand i while we were all sitting on the floor, right on top of some ones head
I was ill at college all day once.
I ate loads, drank loads but it all stayed in my very acidic and bloated stomach. I knew i was gonna be sick, So (stupidly) i got on a bus home, and we went around a very tight, verrrry bumpy corner and i puked a little on my bag, i ran to the front of the bus, vomit building up in my mouth and just as i lept through the door ( the bus was pulling up to a stop anyway) i was violently sick on the pavement, infront of several horrified people. It was ALL over the pavement there was so much of it it was puring into the road... But i felt better afterwards....Then had the shits...But that a different story...
Yeah, got back from eating chinese with a few friends. One of my friends threw an eggroll at my head and I laughed so hard I threw up all over the sidewalk.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
accually just the other day I puked in a Sams club parking lot.

the funny thing is tho these gangster wannabes/chavs all steped in it and freaked out cuz it got all over there white shoes. ahh that was a great day
Guitars:
Custom les paul copy with sun inlay
Epiphone les paul custom with emg 81/85
Hondo 80's star shape(project)
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
mxr doubleshot distortion
amp:
Raven rg100
If I haven't thrown up I haven't had enough to drink..
Opeth - Tool - Ephel Duath - Cynic
The last time I threw up in public was ... thanksgiving, outside a store. Threw up all over the building, then went inside and bought popcorn.

It was kind of awkward. I was with a pretty cute girl.

Goddamn turkey, foiled me again!
Just the once. It was rather embarassing, given the fact that it was in the middle of an Iron Maiden concert. I hadnt eaten since breakfast time, and I'd been in the que for about 6 hours. The doors finally opened and everyone rushed inside. Iron Maiden came on and everything so far had been awesome, until it came to their third or fourth last song. I started to feel quesy from all the jumping up and down, so I stopped and tried to rest for a minute, but their was too many people and everyone was still pushing around. I turned to run for the back when I started vomitting. I kept running as people looked shocked and jumped out of the way. I managed to make it to the back, finish throwing up and then get reasonably far forward again to watch the end of the show.

T'was a good day
Member #21 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS club. PM Revelations to join
SRV+Rory Gallagher>All

Quote by willpulman_172
powerslave756 speaks the truth.

one time in elemtary school this fat kid was up in the swirly slide and he barfed down it and before they could block it off some girl went down it. one of my fond california grade school memories
Last edited by captainkurt at Feb 15, 2007,
Ive never actually thrown up...well, not since I was like, 4...
Quote by pimpinazndude
^ wut he said

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Once when i was at a restaraunt i puked all over the my food
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
I threw up at the county fair once. My and my friend went on a very loopy ride multiple times, then went to go get some pizza. Not a good idea.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by Markieg3
in 4th grade, we had a all school assembelyand i while we were all sitting on the floor, right on top of some ones head

I bet that guy was thinking "Delicious"

Well see I've never really had this happen to me, but I'm sure it's slightly humiliating.
Quote by dann_blood
Stars are Blind - Paris Hilton. I heard that and set me off on a destructive rampage for weeks.

Quote by FearTheD
i want him to ride his magical roll of USPS stickers to Valhalla
i havent thrown up in six years... last time it happened was in 6th grade, and i barfed into my loceker at the end of the day
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick