ok so im bored i thought id start this thread.....just post the funniest jokes you can think of and read everyone elses ......btw....no racism or anything similar please

1...)After great sex, my girlfriend lay stroking my penis. I ask ''do you want more sex?'' ''no'' she said, ''I'm admiring your penis, I really miss mine!''

2...)Got my wife a new bag and a belt for valentines.......the hoover works a frigging treat now .

You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
If you say gullible real slow it sounds like banana seriously say it real slow lol
A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who stayed with real music.

Alice Cooper 07/05
Guns' N' Roses' 11/06
Motley Crue 12/06
SLAYER 02/07
Quote by rockdude375
ok so im bored i thought id start this thread.....just post the funniest jokes you can think of and read everyone elses ......btw....no racism or anything similar please

1...)After great sex, my girlfriend lay stroking my penis. I ask ''do you want more sex?'' ''no'' she said, ''I'm admiring your penis, I really miss mine!''

2...)Got my wife a new bag and a belt for valentines.......the hoover works a frigging treat now .

You realize that racism and sexism are both about discrimination, right?
LOLOMG007! That was funny,
Quote by jazkel24

Any bands you're trying to copy/sound like?
Quote by Musical frog
I'm an idiot

Holy shit did you actually do it?
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Quote by Musical frog
I'm an idiot

don't worry i'm as much of an idiot as you.

threadstarter, couldn't you have just searched for the other numerous joke threads instead of making another?

anyway a joke........

so two musicians and a drummer walk into a bar.......
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
Quote by Musical frog
I'm an idiot

lmao good job!

I did too
It's idiots like us that make the world go round \m/\m/
My Space Add me, I want some UG people on there

Gear
Squier Strat
Ibanez RG7321
OLP John Petrucci Sig Model
'78 Martin D-28
Line 6 Spider II 15 Watt
Peavey Backstage 15 Watt

Carpe Diem...
...Seize the Day
Quote by Greenfinger182
Holy shit did you actually do it?

guilty too
This is how you keep a blonde busy for hours!
Click Here

Quote by gsr2k6
My gf tryed to click your sig link and then asked me why it wouldnt work .

Oh.. wait....
i think today is stupid day for me, i just tried el strato's sig aswell

AND I'M NOT EVEN BLONDE!!!
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
One blonde is walking down the sidewalk when she sees another blonde in the middle of the road rowing a boat.She says "Its blondes like you that give me a bad name...If i could swim id go out there and kick your butt!
Quote by twistedmaggot
don't worry i'm as much of an idiot as you.

threadstarter, couldn't you have just searched for the other numerous joke threads instead of making another?

anyway a joke........

so two musicians and a drummer walk into a bar.......

yes i could have done but like i said i was bored and really couldnt be bothered searching for one...plus unless its popular noone will post in it after like the day the thread was started
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by (()()lY
One blonde is walking down the sidewalk when she sees another blonde in the middle of the road rowing a boat.She says "Its blondes like you that give me a bad name...If i could swim id go out there and kick your butt!

hehehehehe i like that one
1)How did the blonde die?...She was rakeing leaves...but she fell out of the tree.
Quote by hassasin
If you say gullible real slow it sounds like banana seriously say it real slow lol

...i dont get it....
Zebra! llll llll llll llll llll

Save the Zebra's
You know your a bassist when you can play with yourself for hours without getting a hand-cramp.
Quote by AlexInChains
You realize that racism and sexism are both about discrimination, right?

anything ending with ism is discrimination racisim sexism dumb blondeism
terorism and prism
Quote by hassasin

Hey, **** you man I thought that was gonna work
Quote by Shib

The internet: Men are men, women are men and little girls are FBI agents.