im 14 i live in worth. im not in a band but i try to go solo. just me and my aucustic. please leave comments. here is the site below

http://www.purevolume.com/mikeweidner

again please leave comments. and if u would like to start a band around worth im in. i aperently sing and play the guitar
sorry to say ur songs arn't all that and a bag of chips. nice try any ways and good luck to that new album
If you play as bad as you spell then you might as well give up now!
P.S Acoustic is spelled like that.
Founder of the "Make Your Own Freakin' Setlist Club"
I agree, how can we be serious about you if you can't spell?

Take some of the whine from your voice, get some singing lessons.
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
if ur going to play some american idiot stuff heres the settings:

Master Volume : 0
i dunno about the rest
ok they are not that good. ill post new songs sooner or later with better guitar and ill try to work on my voice but that'll be harder than the guitar part.umm yea ill post this up again when there ready
Yes, singing is harder than guitar to improve. You need singing lessons else you'll never get the hang of it. Simply singing more, or "trying harder" will only damage your voice.
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
if ur going to play some american idiot stuff heres the settings:

Master Volume : 0
i dunno about the rest
Hmm, I'd have to say that I didn't listen to the songs. In the first four seconds, I hit stop. I really don't mean to be offensive, but I'm pretty particular about acoustic guitar since that's what I play myself. Tuning your guitar is the first thing you should learn to do, I know it's not fun, but get it out of the way and people will appreciate your playing.

Basically, if you're serious, get some guitar lessons.
you dont have much to offer do you?
sorry kid, you have potential, maybe get a better recorder, maybe some voice lessons and guitar lessons...
i listened to the beginning of every song and they all pretty much sound the same.

and i promise you that the world is getting a little tired of emo so by the time you get the lessons and the better recorder, emo will be out of the picture.
enlargen your world, go for a different unspecified genre that might be more enlightening than some lame emo acoustic love song.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .