And what one do you think I should get, I'm looking in the price range of $300-$350, maybe a little more.

I have no idea what to get, I've looked at loads of them, but I don't know..

Thanks,
What kind of music do you play?
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Joe Perry Boneyard (BKP Black Dogs)
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Supro Thunderbolt!
^ no...thats when u know ur gay lol (ur sig.)
Quote by lobster624
"are you an angel because i have an erection."
SO you say Slash is gay?
Gear:
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Supro Thunderbolt!
Umm... about my amp..

I will be playing Metal and Rock stuff, but I might dip into other things.
Lol. sry bout that. Modern Metal and Rock? or Classic Metal and Rock. And how big of a amp do you want? 10-20w Tube? Or a big watt SS?
Gear:
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Supro Thunderbolt!
Well I'm running a 10 watt Peavey that came with my Raptor EXP.. and Modern mostly, but some old. I kind of want one thats good for almost everything.

Watts don't matter too much, more then the 10 I have now...
Oh yeah, I had my eye on the Fender G-DEC I think it is, I use it at guitar lessons and it's pretty cool, and I've heard good things about Fender stuff.
I would reccomend the Ashdown Fallen Angel! Would suit you well! and the combo and head+Cab is within your price range basically so you can chose which one!!
Oh yeah, I've also heard good stuff about Vox amps, my guitar lesson teacher recommended one to me, I forget which one it was though.
Never played a fallen angel, but ive heard good things about it. Also check out some Laney's those are great amps.
Gear:
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Supro Thunderbolt!
How about a Roland Cube 30 or any Roland Cubes? I have been hearing good stuff about those.
From what i hear the Roland Cubes are some of the best non tube amps out there. But i have never played one.
Gear:
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Supro Thunderbolt!
Well, the thing about tube amps is. a 15w tube is gna be plenty enough power to play a small venue. Even 5w tubes hooked up to a cab can play small gigs. A fender Junior Blues gets great blues and rock tones, always look at the Crate V/Palamino series. If you are willing to buy used a Peavey Classic 30 is a GREAT amp and you can get them used for around $300 easy.
Gear:
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Supro Thunderbolt!