Hi!

I want some new toys to play with, Im not sure about wahs... whats the deal with true bypass? I hav heard the Crybaby 535Q is good but are there any others I should look at that I could get more/better sound out of?

As for modualtion, i quite like the marshall regenerator. Are there an better ones? I would also like something with an echo/ delay on it.

Thanks in advance

Ash

EDIT: I just read the thread on true bypass and that looks like the kind of thing I want.
Main Gear:

Santiago S3 Spanish Classical
PRS CE22 Mahogany
Mesa/Boogie F-50 combo w/ G12K-100
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus V2
EHX SMMwH
Last edited by guitaristclass at Feb 15, 2007,
I have a Dunlop jimi hendrix signature edit. Has a much larger range then other pedals. At least i have not run across anything better.
Quote by nick dixon
Mine usally takes about 40-50mins. Just leave it while you do somthing else. What you choose to do in 40 minutes is completley up to you, but I usally carve small aniamls made from pieces of coal.

Whos takes 50minutes? seriously
Quote by MidnightSun
I have a Dunlop jimi hendrix signature edit. Has a much larger range then other pedals. At least i have not run across anything better.

Cool, I'm not really wanting a wah with fuzz and stuff like that built in though... Just a standard wah pedal. Like a Vox V847 or a crybaby but It doesn't say of they are true bypass ot not :-/.

Quote by MidnightSun

Chilis, Tool and everything in between really.
Main Gear:

PRS CE22 Mahogany
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
EHX SMMwH
Get the V847.

The true bypass isn't a big deal. I can turn it off or unplug it completely. I can't tell a difference either way. It produces no excess noise when off.
Quote by deg0ey
The best pickups for emo are no pickups at all...

Gear:

1996 Les Paul Classic w/ Alnico II's
Marshall Jubilee 2550
Vox V847 Wah
Assorted pedals
Quote by bonchie1
Get the V847.

The true bypass isn't a big deal. I can turn it off or unplug it completely. I can't tell a difference either way. It produces no excess noise when off.

Can you power it though mains or is it battery only?
Main Gear:

PRS CE22 Mahogany
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
EHX SMMwH
its battery powered but theyre coming out with an updated one sometime this year with a 9v adapter and true bypass i think
gear:
fender mim telecaster w/ some extra stuff
Vox Ad50vt
Vox V847 Wah
Boss OS-2
Keeley Boss DS-1 Ultra
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi USA
MXR Phase 90
Boss CH-1
yeah, the '07 one is gonna have an adapter and true bypass. great pedal though.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Hey what is the difference between the Vox 847 and the Vox 848 Clyde Mccoy? I can't seem to remember - does the 848 have true bypass while the other doesn't?
PM Me for any help you need with recording systems/tips
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Good call

Man, you should be a mod, you know everything.