Boo. Hoo.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Wow, you...bought...a yamaha.........wow.......................................................
Member of the "Defenders of Emo,PM eckman88 to join "

Founder Of The Artcore/Hollow Body Users Club PM me to join

Quote by Chuck Norris
Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. I kill 100 percent of whatever the fuck he wants.
go to the gear ads in the classifieds section, post it there
Quote by lefty_strat_str
Only buy guitars that have had their wood harvested from the north side of the tree, during the summer solstice, by virgin druids suffering from dwarfism. Next stupid question, please.
First off, You've got this in the wrong section.

Secondly, I don't think anybody's going to want to trade with you after that description. Generally when I buy guitars I go for ones with good tone.
Quote by GiantRaven
I'm sure theres a Nigerian king just waiting for you to reply to his email
Quote by Chimaira
First off, You've got this in the wrong section.

Secondly, I don't think anybody's going to want to trade with you after that description. Generally when I buy guitars I go for ones with good tone.

+1
Quote by Mad Marius
Because there's no point in being on the Internet of you're not gonna act like an arrogant prick.
so youre telling us its shit and asking do we want it, WTF are you stupid!!!!
MY gear
Vintage v100 les paul.
POS Ion strat
Vox ad50vt
15 watt practice amp
Ibanez rg570
Quote by thehardwayout
Wow, you...bought...a yamaha.........wow.......................................................
What's wrong with Yamaha?
Quote by unholy_love
tone doesnt stay very long
What do you mean by that?
Your description make it sound like it's really the strings. Switch to D'addario or Ernie Balls, those are two popular brands.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Quote by thehardwayout

You really don't know what you're talking about, do you?
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
Quote by Will_Minus
Your description make it sound like it's really the strings. Switch to D'addario or Ernie Balls, those are two popular brands.

I wouldn't be surprised if that was his problem. He probably hasn't changed his strings the whole time he's had the guitar.

D'addario's are the best strings.
Quote by GiantRaven
I'm sure theres a Nigerian king just waiting for you to reply to his email
Its not the guitar its the player. I bet that there are plenty of guitarists who could make that thing sound like you wouldnt believe.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
I have that guitar

It's the best alternative to a Fender, in my opinion.
Sent from my iPad.
Quote by Chimaira
D'addario's are the best strings.

'Cha.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Yeah D'addario's are pretty badass. But I really like using Dean Markley's Blu Steel. But because of money issues, my guitar has some shitty Fender strings.
Quote by paintITblack39
I have that guitar

Me too, those guitars are kick ass for the price ($100-$200). I'm not saying it's the greatest...there's many many guitars I would take over it...but there are also a lot that I would choose it over. You must be doing something wrong dude cuz Yamahas are the best newbie guitars you can get.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
lets just take a quick look at the threadstarter:

1) A7X doesnt suck
2) Nirvana avatar
3) Im not retarted, im just not smart
4) He hates the guitar because the strings snap easily which he admits is the guitars fault anyway and because "the tone doesnt stay very long" which is the dumbest fucking thing ive heard
5) Says he does not want to trade it for a stratocaster presumably because he thinks they're shit as well

Quote by paintITblack39
I have that guitar

+1 to this guy

threadstarter, my advice to you is to go and learn how to play guitar
Quote by thehardwayout

Yamaha make pretty good guitars, especially their acoustics.
Sure, i'll trade you my Gibson Les Paul 57' Goldtop.
I've had it for a couple of months, and i don't really like it.

On a related note, i like to have Ernies balls on my guitar.

The first picture is the same as the third, just tilted.
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
Wrong forum.

But, I'll trade you a Boss DS-1 for it.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
If the threadstarter claims that the guitar "sucks" so much, why did he buy it in the first place. Shouldn't you try a guitar before you buy it to see if it suits your playing style and it's up to par in the sound department?
666 BRO