Okay guys, should I get something like a Line6 Uber Metal or something such thing and run it through my clean channel or should I get something like a Marshall Jackhammer or Ibanez TS9 or SM7 and run it through my lead channel?
i'd say use the amp for gain and the pedal as a volume boost, so the second one
If you have a nice tube amp, definatly go for using a TS9 through the lead.

Check out a BBE Boosta Grande. Its true bypass so it wont affect your tone when its off. Plus is just a nasty pedal that will up your gain on a OD chanel.

I use a VOX Big Ben. It has a tube built in that doesnt need to warm up so its like adding another tube to your line. They are pretty expensive but I seriously cant see myself playing anothr pedal right now. And I have played a million different OD pedals. Plus it gets pretty heavy just on its own. There are a bunch of different versions that VOX makes that have the tubes built in. If you can find them try them out...but like I said...they can be expensive. I traded stuff in that I didnt use so I got it for like $20. But it was originally $200, and some of the others went up to $225. I think the dual drive would be good for you. It has a real good Distortion chanel as well as a chanel you can set to just drive your amp.
Have you looked at MXR Micro Amps? They can boost the sound from your lead channel
Sent from my iPad.
How about an EQ for a little boost?
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way