I found some quite nice custom guitars on ebay going at a reasonable price

these guitars can be found here

They're shipped from thailand and look pretty nice but i have no clue what they'd be like to play and what they'd sound like does anyone have any experience of "sams musical instrument workshop"?

Cheers
The only 6 words that can make you a better guitarist:

Learn theory
Practice better
Practice more
Those look pretty sexy.

You should probably be prepared to swap out the pickups. Other than that it seems pretty sweet though.

If you do buy it, let me know how it plays, that seems like a nice find.
Quote by cubedeathk

No my friends Dinosaurs walked this earth with Man.

Wouldn't trust it as far as I could throw it. However, it has got quite alot of positive feedback so you never know.
Celtic FootballClub1888
I really wouldn't buy it. You'd be spending $500 ($600+ if you include shipping) on a guitar you have never played, or ever heard of before. Better to go with a guitar you know you like, rather than spend that much and hope for the best.
My Gear:
American Deluxe HSS Strat
Crate GT212
Vintage '66 Fender Champ Amp
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive
Vintage '74 MXR Script Phase 90
Vintage '77 MXR Flanger
Orange Squeezer (clone)
i would never spend 600 dollars on something that I haven't played, especially if they dont have some kind of return policy
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.

Quote by gunther_sucks
Hey you look kind of like me.

Except for the sexy man goatee, and kickass shades. And sweet guitar.

I'm jealous.
if thats the same people who make the nice 7 string guitars,and do a lot of acoustics,basses,mandoliens and stuff,they look pretyy solid,ive heard they are good,i am keen to the 7 strings,b/c of the inlays and it has pretty good hardware.but as far as sound and playing goes,who nos,but from reviews and webite stuff,they look fair
What new friends will the day bring?

Private in the 7>6

[Member of the Ibanez S Players.] PM Striketalonx to join
Quote by blacklp
http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar/product/Sam+Musical+Instrument+Workshop/Dreadnaught+Cutaway/10/1
look at this link before you buy a chinese guitar from ebay, nice inlays dont make a good guitar, good construction makes a good guitar.

Thats also a review on an acoustic which is a WHOLE different thing when making guitars.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
I don't trust sellers from Taiwan/China.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
it's 120 bucks to ship the guitar...close the page and stay away form chinese/taiwanese manufacturers.
Eh, looks a bit sketchy. I would never want to buy guitars on ebay...you just never know.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by Eric 666
it's 120 bucks to ship the guitar...close the page and stay away form chinese/taiwanese manufacturers.

If it is a decent guitar, then he is most likely putting some insurance on it and it can be very expensive, especially when shipping overseas because of customs and all of the other shit.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
I suppose thats what i kind of expected - the reviews pretty much sum it up that the guitars look nice but play fairly poorly

I was kinda hoping someone here would actually have one - but i think i've been convinced enought not to buy one

cheers guys
The only 6 words that can make you a better guitarist:

Learn theory
Practice better
Practice more