ok so i got a jackson but my amp sucks. iots a silvertone smart 3 amp. wats a good amp for playin meatl on. somethin round 30 watts. i was lookin at a line 6 spider amp
esp ltd m300
ibanez rg
jackosn dinky strat

digitech rp155l
morley bad horsie wah

carvin mt3200 tube amp

founder of the ibanez rg owners of the world club pm me to join
it's ALWAYS better to get a better AMP than GUITAR
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
Quote by silvertoness11
ok so i got a jackson but my amp sucks. iots a silvertone smart 3 amp. wats a good amp for playin meatl on. somethin round 30 watts. i was lookin at a line 6 spider amp

What is your price range? What types of metal? What kind of Jackson? What band's do you like?
Celtic FootballClub1888
line 6 spider = bad

30 watts....metal

Roland Cube 30:

Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
umm price range id say 250-300 i like iron maiden, metalicca, dragon force stuff like tht. jackson js 1
esp ltd m300
ibanez rg
jackosn dinky strat

digitech rp155l
morley bad horsie wah

carvin mt3200 tube amp

probably a rolan cube

^that one up there
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.

Quote by gunther_sucks
Hey you look kind of like me.

Except for the sexy man goatee, and kickass shades. And sweet guitar.

I'm jealous.
i got the roland cube 30 and its awesome for all styles, i play mainly metal and its perfect for it
yea i ,looked um on muscusians friend its 229 which is ok. i dont know exactly my price range caus im relying on b day money so far i got 125 from only 1 of the many reletives i hve lol
esp ltd m300
ibanez rg
jackosn dinky strat

digitech rp155l
morley bad horsie wah

carvin mt3200 tube amp

Yeah, at that price range I would suggest the Roland Cube 30x. Maybe even the Cube 60 which can handle bedroom volumes and small venue gig's so if you ever start up a band, it's there for practice AND gig's . Good luck mate.
Celtic FootballClub1888
Quote by muzz666
Yeah, at that price range I would suggest the Roland Cube 30x. Maybe even the Cube 60 which can handle bedroom volumes and small venue gig's so if you ever start up a band, it's there for practice AND gig's . Good luck mate.

lol in a band
esp ltd m300
ibanez rg
jackosn dinky strat

digitech rp155l
morley bad horsie wah

carvin mt3200 tube amp

Quote by silvertoness11
lol in a band

Even better then. The Cube 60 would be MUCH more suited to band practice level's than the 30 or the 30x. I'd say Cube 60.
Celtic FootballClub1888
Since everyones talking about the roland cube 30 I'm in bassically the same position as the threadstarter does anyone know if the cube 30x would be able to power a 4 12" cab if I ever needed it to? thanks
Quote by NathanWolff
i heard randall amps were pretty good, just from rumor tho, i've never used one

The tone is ok, but they buzz way too much. Maybe if you got a noisegate.

Anyway Crate GLX65 is pretty good, it doesn't buzz and it sounds great for metal.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix
Quote by silvertoness11

i have a line 6 spider 3 and please dont be intimidated by the dumbass's on ug who say it sucks and is jsut a "model" amp..I would get a marshall if i had the cash but i dont! so line 6 spider 3 15 is a great amp for practice note that i said PRACTICE! its not made for giging! You must put effects on by hand, (did i mention theres 6?) and same with channels(oh yeah theres four, the insane and clean are teh best!)but its a 15 watt =( only paid $100 for mine..Its pretty good amp for playing metal..and if you have a jackson, it's gonna sound kickass! heck, my yamaha strat sounds great through it... Or if you want to gig with it, go for the 75...But then again that cute lil roland cube 30 is pretty sweet..
Now that i Lay me down to sleep, i pray the lord my soul to take if I die before i wake.

Quote by Invictious
Metallica are blues, for god's sake.
Last edited by guitarstar525 at Feb 15, 2007,
awesome stuff im goin to the local music shopp to see wht they hve
esp ltd m300
ibanez rg
jackosn dinky strat

digitech rp155l
morley bad horsie wah

carvin mt3200 tube amp

Quote by guitarstar525
i have a line 6 spider 3 and please dont be intimidated by the dumbass's on ug who say it sucks and is jsut a "model" amp..I would get a marshall if i had the cash but i dont! so line 6 spider 3 15 is a great amp for practice note that i said PRACTICE! its not made for giging! You must put effects on by hand, (did i mention theres 6?) and same with channels(oh yeah theres four, the insane and clean are teh best!)but its a 15 watt =( only paid $100 for mine..Its pretty good amp for playing metal..and if you have a jackson, it's gonna sound kickass! heck, my yamaha strat sounds great through it... Or if you want to gig with it, go for the 75...But then again that cute lil roland cube 30 is pretty sweet..

NO! NO! NO!

idc whos mouth it comes from, even from van halens, spiders still suck. i still have one, but i might actually light it on fire.

they have awful distortion , and the effects sound fake to the max. i actually like the cleans though. of course my blues junior is > it though.