What would you do if someone broke your guitar? Intentionally

I would ran the neck so far up their ass i could change strings in their mouth, them beat them with the body.
To a shredder, a second is a long time.

Member of the UG Gentlemen of Higher Thought Establishment.

Invite only, if you want to be considered, contribute well to UG, and respect others as much as possible!
well if say i was playing a gig and someone i nthe frotn row started attacking hte guitar
i would swing all 10lbs of mahogony etc straight upon their head

and then get the crowd to destroy them even more

the properle spelled version - "well if say i was playing a gig and someone in the front row started attacking the guitar

and then get the crowd to destroy them even more"

and the guy above me,/ how'd you like your dimebucker? i just sold mine
Last edited by philipisabeast at Feb 15, 2007,
i would tie them down and make many papercuts all over their body, and have a dirty hobo hold the wounds open and rape them with a soldering iron as i pour a mixture of lemon juice, bleach, drain-o, and salt into the cuts
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
If someone purposely broke my guitar...hmmm.

I would stay calm and come to the ultimate-guitar forum and ask the experts for advice.
I honestly wouldn't know what I would do if someone broke my guitar intentionally. I'll just tell them to buy me a new one *rolls eyes*.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by philipisabeast
well if say i was playing a gig and someone i nthe frotn row started attacking hte guitar

and then get the crowd to destroy them even more

the properle spelled version - "well if say i was playing a gig and someone in the front row started attacking the guitar

and then get the crowd to destroy them even more"

and the guy above me,/ how'd you like your dimebucker? i just sold mine

its awesome

Invite only, if you want to be considered, contribute well to UG, and respect others as much as possible!
My friends uncle broke his Kalamazoo Gibson les paul. And then my friend went to jail.
Gear:
1965 Fender Mustang not a RI
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

Peavey Classic 50

i'd invite him to accompany me to a stress management therapy lesson,
after which, when he thought he'd got off the hook, i'd proceed to rip out his eyes and skullf**K hihim to death!!!
My gear:
Fender 50th anniv American Strat Deluxe NICE
Fender Eric johnson Strat SEXY
Gibson SG Special Gothic II RAW
Ibanez JS 1000 VERSATILE
Gibson Les Paul Custom OOH BABY
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Head & Cab LET'S ROCK
i would simply take my midi foot controller and select the michael angelo batio setting to slice his neck off with his four neck guitar. THEN, push the mine setting to set off the hidden mind in the middle of the pit. i estimate atleast 20,000 people would die at that concert.
NYLON ACOUSTICS!

Quote by Stop Messin'
Circle jerk eh? Jeez look out Eddie Van Halen, The_Clap is making a Spankenstrat

Quote by zeppelinpage4
Yeah no foreplay needed with a Blues Jr. she'll warm herself up.
Quote by The_Clap
i would simply take my midi foot controller and select the michael angelo batio setting to slice his neck off with his four neck guitar. THEN, push the mine setting to set off the hidden mind in the middle of the pit. i estimate atleast 20,000 people would die at that concert.

Wtf
Quote by Wonthefu
Kill them and make a new guitar from their bones. DUH!

That is soooo metal
|~| Iron Maiden addiction |~|
\m/ \m/

gear in profile
my bands rhythmn guitarists brother is going for the canadian mau thai championship.
id let him deal with the bastard, then after that i wouldbash his head against everthing i could find
if your guitar had a double locking nut and a broken neck you could swing the body around by the headstock and beat their ass with it like a mace

I'd be really upset is the simple answer, at least if someone damaged my '64 Yairi. 42 Years old and sounding better every year (it's been mine for 10). When I was about to break up with my girlfriend of four years, one of my main concerns was that if things got out of hand, the guitar might get damaged. Of all my possessions, it was the only thing I made sure was safely stowed away before that fight. (She does have a history of breaking things in domestics).

I don't know what I'd do if someone damaged the Yairi actually. To me it's irreplacable, and no amount of revenge (or landmines in the mosh, what the **** is wrong with your brain) could make up for that.

It messes with your head when someone ****s with your instrument, I've had some punk in the street make a grab for my case before. Didn't get it, but that was like 8 years ago and I haven't forgotten. A friend of mine had the cymbals stolen from her drumkit ages ago, and it still pisses her off. She rang me up the other night when I was coming home from a gig at like 2 Am. "Couldn't sleep" She said "Thinking about my cymbals"
Quote by The devil at the crossroads
E|-------------------------------------------1--
B|-----------------------------------1--4--
G|-------------------------1-3-4--
D|------------------1-3----
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Just move it around the fretboard
borrow some of john petrucci's effects, and turn up the 'how many people i kill' knob.

seriously, make him buy me a new one, and frame the broken one.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
I would sue them for more money then it was worth and buy a better guitar.