Poll: Which type do you like to use more?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which type do you like to use more?
"V" Guitars
3 18%
Regular shaped
14 82%
Voters: 17.
Does any of you own one? Are they good guitars? Ive noticed they are very expensive. Id also like to ask, Which type of guitar does everyone like more: V or Regular
I wish I had one. I really dig the Dellinger models. If you want a example of how they sound and stuff, just listen to like Killswitch Engage, The Haunted, Soilwork, and Arch Enemy. Those people use Caparison guitars.
V's are cool to have for shows and such..

but in the studio they have no real advantage, besides preference.
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
Evergrey also uses them, they had a cool "betcha can't play this" video with them using them but I can't find it anymore.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

Quote by Vanquish
Evergrey also uses them, they had a cool "betcha can't play this" video with them using them but I can't find it anymore.
Oh yeah I remember that issue. I dont believe I have the cd for it though (They are all over the place in my room) Maybe its on youtube.
I don't really like Vs. The head usually looks dumb and they're ugly. I liek the razorback shape and SG shaped.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
I own a Dellinger and it's a fantastic guitar. Definitely worth the price. The neck is as close to perfect for me as I think I'll ever find on a guitar, the tone is unreal, and the quality is right up there.

ESP Custom Flying V
ESP Forest GT
Navigator N-LP-480CTM
-------------------------
ENGL Powerball
Peavey 6505
Framus Cobra