Page 1 of 2
what would you do?

i'd buy a house big enough for my whole family and all my friends to live in, a new car, put about 10 million in the bank, invest another 10 million in the stock market, and give the rest to charity.
Well the three amounts are completely different, seeing as 1,000,000,000 dollars is worth half of what 1,000,000,000 pounds is worth, and about a third of 1,000,000,000 euros.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
I'd shit my pants, depending on the currency
Quote by dann_blood
Stars are Blind - Paris Hilton. I heard that and set me off on a destructive rampage for weeks.

Quote by FearTheD
i want him to ride his magical roll of USPS stickers to Valhalla
I'd buy my friend a new car (I told him I would if I ever came into a large amount of money like that)

I'd carry thousand dollar roll of bills to school and throw them around watching people scrambling

Other rich asshole shit, you know diabolical in nature
I would buy a huge house, so that me, my family and grandparents could live there and have a good time. Buy my grandpa a fishing boat, thats all he wants, so i want to give him that. Then i dont know what else i would do, try to make my family happy i guess.
i suggest you a) remake a thread like this, but make what you want to say more clear.
b) stop posting for all eternity
Quote by Garret.
No trumpets sound when the important decisions of our life are made.

Destiny is made known silently.
Well, if it was $1,000,000,000, I would:

-Buy me, my mom, and my grandmother a house
-My sister, her b/f, and thei baby a house
-Pay for my sis and her b/f's marriage
-Buy us all new cars
-Buy my sis and her b/f their dream entertainment systems and all, along with clothes and other material things they'll want (but nothing too expensive, don't want to spoil them)
-Buy me, my mom and my grandmother stuff.
-Basically need to my family's every whim (at least the members I like) until I feel they have enough.

Stuff for me:

-6 PRS Custom 24 with different colors and pickups and such
-4 PRS 513s, same as 24
- Krank Krankenstein stack
- Marshall JCM900 stack
- Every pedal I so desire.
- A recording studio in my house
- Everything musical, basically

Save the rest for further generations with rules to rid greediness.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Throw it away.

I hate money...I really really do.
* casualty01 slinks away, sad, with a paddle in one hand and a strap on in the other.
Nice house, nice guitar, nice other stuff... give some to family, some in the stock market...

prolly still at least 80,000,000 to charity.
I'd buy a 1959 les paul, a whole bunch of other guitars and amps for me and my friend, and then buy a house for me and a couple of my friends to live in.
buy a nicer car... set aside a few million for my self and give the rest to the

Untied Negro College Fund

yup....
I dont know...

Lets talk about the weather!

Quote by Pink_Floyd89
Wait, I had an idea other than killing and skull fucking? What's up with me today...
Damn... I would buy my family a huge house with a ton of property, I would turn half of the yard into a dirtbike/ATV playground, buy some new dirtbikes and ATVs, buy a whole bunch of amazing guitars like original '59 Les Pauls, other rare vintage guitars, get a couple of customs made, and get a wall of Marshall JCMs, Mesa Dual Rectifiers, Peavey JSX's, and other awesome amps, buy a couple of exotic cars, like Ferraris and Lambos, give my parents enough money to retire, as well as my other close relatives, and then I would put the rest in a CD or the stock market to gain interest on. Wow, that was probably the longest sentence Ive ever written/typed/spoke.
I'd give $90,000,000 to charities/good causes, $5,000,000 to spend, and the rest in a Swiss Bank Account.
Get off my lawn.
Well, no one needs that much money. It's kinda pointless. I think the last time I heard, any person can live on $1,000,000 they're entire life.
Get off my lawn.
I would first off buy myself and my girlfriend a really nice house.
Buy myself out of school (thats right)
Put most of it in the bank to gain intterest.
Live like a flecking king.

(This includes buying a new guitar every week )
lol, watch scrubs tonight?

I'd buy a shtload of guitar gear, An awesome houe, good car. recording studio... give some to charity, give my parents each dream homes, and then not work for the rest of my life.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Quote by magnus_maximus
Soil myself.

haha

Win.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Keep half, give half to charity.
Buy my family a new house.
Install a recording Studio
Buy a couple more guitars, a couple amps, and a bass
Invest
Is it $100,000,000 or $1,000 ,000,000?
Anyways, I'd give about $60,000,000 to charities of my choice, and keep the rest for myself, family and friends.
A new house, with a whole floor filled with guitars, basses, amps, drums and other instruments, some TVs and computersand a bunch of other shit, including a parrot or other large bird.
Loyal Member of the "Pluto Memorial Club." PM Dæmönika
Member 20 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09
Member 4 of UG's Anti-Hunting League - PM Holy Katana
Heretic And Killer, P.M guitar_man_guy or T0xicitY
It would get 1 million in Euros, then go to the US and trade it for 2 million dollars, then I would move to Mexico and trade it for 1 billion or so pesos. Then, I would buy Mexico, and put my picture on the label for Dos Equis and Corona, with a banner underneath that says: "Thou shall worship the god of liquor".
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
If I had all that money I'd buy a nice Fender and amp, a large quantity of cds and then give the rest to charity. I have no need for all this money.
Quote by sl1solo762

yup....

Hurray for dyslexia!
Put $20,000 back for a car, and $10,000 to make it faster, paint it a different color, decal it, and give it a different body kit. Oh and some more money to put in a really loud stereo system and subs.

Put $50,000 back for college.
Give my parents a 5 million dollars.

Buy a good tube amp, a few good guitars, some effect pedals.
A new computer

Possibly gradually spend 1,500$ on marijuana, buying a few ounces of regular stuff and sellin it, then buying half an ounce to an ounce of some higher quality stuff.

Get a cell phone too, since I don't have one
donate $500,000 to charities.

Buy a new skateboard.
Give $100,000 to my school so we can make it better.

give $100,000 to my small town, so we can build a skatepark here.
then use the rest that's left over on whatever the city decides.

make my families house better.

put the rest in the bank
Quote by Twist of fate
So it doesnt feel like scraping your penis on sidewalk

my gear
Ibanez GRX40 guitar
Roland Cube 60 Amp
Ibanez IBZ10G Amp

Member of
[bThe UG Asian Invasion!
Pm night_lights to join the hallowed Asian ranks (Over 2000members)
Pay off my uni debts straight away, emmigrate to american and set up home there before investing the rest.
I'd buy the best guitars ever and amps and foot pedals. And i'd buy a big house with a jam room the size of my house full of equipment. And buy my parents new cars and
donate about a million or 2 or 3 to charity.
i would buy a mansion for myself, my parents, my sisters, my grandparents, my uncle, my cousins. then i would buy myself a garage bigger than my mansion, and fill it up with muscle cars and every colored lamborghini you can buy. with the rest i would invest it
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
I would pay off some debt. Then I would be broke
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
*sings* if i had a million dollars/pounds/euros/pesos/yen/wtf else the world uses...ID BE RICH!!!*

bitch

Damn you to hell, Barenaked Ladies.....
Quote by schecter_guy
what would you do?

i'd buy a house big enough for my whole family and all my friends to live in, a new car, put about 10 million in the bank, invest another 10 million in the stock market, and give the rest to charity.

I'd buy you and make you my little slave bitch. jk

I'd probably just buy a nice house, car, all that jazz and help my family/friends out also.
Quote by sl1solo762

yup....

like in ladykillers?
$40,000,000 - House/Cars
$10,000,000 - Vintage Gear
$50,000,000 - Weeeeeeeed!
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Wait for taxes.

Once I've taken care of that, I'll invest the rest of the money in the world's next huge craze.

There was the wheel, papyrus, the steam engine, the light bulb...
Now, there is...

SPRAY-ON EYEBROWS!!!!!!
Buy an island and create my own nation of super monkeys.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
if it was $100,000,000
buy all of whatever everyone else said.
As for the housing situation, everyone gets a separate house. If I like you anyway.
If it was all of us in one single house, I would have to pay some government entity to make it legal for me to commit murder.
i would buy me a decent size house, nothing too big. the first thing i would buy is a 2007 toyota prius....god i love that car....uhhhh....orgasm. i would then buy my parents a house, my older bro a house for his family, and then i would invest the rest and live in solitude and be nothing but a recluse or whatever it is that stays away from the public....that.
Officer Nole07 of the U.G.P.D

Quote by rockybo
Honestly, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. So some moron put evidence of me exposing her stupidity in her signature, why should I care?
Page 1 of 2