Page 1 of 2
I was reading in readers Digest the other day, that in the united states, A 7 year old boy was suspended for kissing a girl (Who is same age) on the cheek, at school and got suspended for 5 days, calling it sexual harassment
Disscuss
Quote by pimpslap1236
the cops will lie to you. accept it. believing things they say is the intellectual equivalent of sticking your dick in a pencil sharpener.

R.I.P Samantha
total bullshit. I believe for it to be sexual harrasment, it has to be sexual. Kissing a girl on the cheek when your seven is not harassment.
That's taking it too far. I could see him getting suspended for raping her or something along those lines but not for kissing.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

OMG CHEEK ACTION OOOOH GODDD HAWTTTTTT

Oh wait there 7... OMG HAWTER

oh God please, why do they make the baby jesus cry.
Quote by dann_blood
Stars are Blind - Paris Hilton. I heard that and set me off on a destructive rampage for weeks.

Quote by FearTheD
i want him to ride his magical roll of USPS stickers to Valhalla
Wow. There are way worse things in the world then a seven year old boy giving a seven year old girl a little kiss on the cheek.
the 7 year old prolly dont even know what sexual harrassment is therefore he wasnt fair warned

Pwn THe TEACHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

save the trees
Quote by aixelsydevahi
That's taking it too far. I could see him getting suspended for raping her or something along those lines but not for kissing.

Where you raped by a 7 year old? Dont think so lol

Edit: Then again, It WAS you
Quote by pimpslap1236
the cops will lie to you. accept it. believing things they say is the intellectual equivalent of sticking your dick in a pencil sharpener.

R.I.P Samantha
i got a reprimand and was sent home in 2nd grade for kissing a girl on the cheek at recess.

i hate the public school system.
This is it, I'm moving to Europe.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
I kissed a girl in school when I was 5 and got a timeout.

Where are the 90s??
Get off my lawn.
I think the real question here was did the girl have any objections... heh heh heh *nudge nudge*
Quote by dann_blood
Stars are Blind - Paris Hilton. I heard that and set me off on a destructive rampage for weeks.

Quote by FearTheD
It's a gateway crime to full-on rape. It's good that he was disciplined now, better than jail time for a more serious infraction at 9 or 10.
no
then there's the 13 yr old death penalty
Quote by dann_blood

Quote by FearTheD
Dude, I wouldn't suspend him, I would praise him! Its not everyday that you see someone under 47 get jiggy with a 7 year old.
shit that girl must be scarred for life... I feel sorry for her
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by bucky_2300
It's a gateway crime to full-on rape. It's good that he was disciplined now, better than jail time for a more serious infraction at 9 or 10.

Are you shitting???? Just cause a seven year old gives someone a kiss, dosent nessesaraly mean that hes going to be a sex offender.....
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12
Quote by mitch_33
thats just rediculous, damn americans.

the punishment of 1:1,000,000 7 year old kisses in america is enough to judge an entire country..
look on the bright side..... at least they didn't make it sexual assault, or list him as a sex offender...
If you want to shine like the sun first you must burn like it.
Are you fucking kidding me!? Shit like this really burns me up. No one is letting kids be normal fucking kids anymore! Kissing girls when you're young is a normal part of growing up, and not something that should be taken this seriously. Hell, when I was a little kid we would always go up to the girls and whip em out! We thought it was funny, and all we got was a slap on the wrist and a "don't you ever do that again or I'll beat your ass." Fuck parents today, and fuck this "hugs not hits" method of raising kids. They're all going to grow up to be pussies. First Dodgeball, now school yard kissing. What's next? Tree climbing?
Last edited by happytimeharry at Feb 15, 2007,
Quote by JC13
lmao... no kidding zero...Being listed as a sexual offender at age 7... What a badass.

i can see him trying to get a job at 14.

"so, everyone looks good, if i could just...wait, wait...oh my god. you were a registered sex offender at age 7?"

"yes but it was just a misunderstanding."

"APPLICATION DENIED. FUCKING OWNED."
Quote by Courchesne
Were you raped by a 7 year old? Don't think so lol

Edit: Then again, It WAS you

Fixed

And no I was never raped.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

Quote by chocolatguitar

i hate the public school system.

I know it sucks. At my school anyone can't go to their locker except for before and after school. So we have to carry around twice as much shit as neccesary. All because of some students that are'nt this year
Quote by Superpartydude5
*shakes head*

The longer I live in America the more I think Europe would be sweet...

Haha, same here brother. Sweden is looking pretty sweet right now.
I'm back, you douchebags.
Quote by roast
Are you shitting???? Just cause a seven year old gives someone a kiss, dosent nessesaraly mean that hes going to be a sex offender.....

Dude, there's a thing called sarcasm.

Anyways, yeah, that kind of shit really grinds my gears. Seven year olds nowadays get fuck-all compared to when I was seven. I was having all sorts of escapades when I was a kid, they're denying a childhood to children.
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
Quote by original=punk
****ing PC bullshit.

ragghh

this is why i wanna move to Ireland...

You want to move to Ireland because little boys kiss little girls?
Quote by OMGIZZLEZ
wow, the principle of that school phails

With the American school system parents really have all the control. Parents fail, the principal was just doing his job.
Quote by Courchesne
I was reading in readers Digest the other day, that in the united states, A 7 year old boy was suspended for kissing a girl (Who is same age) on the cheek, at school and got suspended for 5 days, calling it sexual harassment
Disscuss

Not much to say 'cept america's ****ing retarded
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
That's absurd...and ridiculous...

But I don't think he could have harassed her unless he did it without her wanting it, or she didn't want him to kiss her and such. Stupid people...
Quote by happytimeharry
Are you fucking kidding me!? Shit like this really burns me up. No one is letting kids be normal fucking kids anymore! Kissing girls when you're young is a normal part of growing up, and not something that should be taken this seriously. Hell, when I was a little kid we would always go up to the girls and whip em out! We thought it was funny, and all we got was a slap on the wrist and a "don't you ever do that again or I'll beat your ass." Fuck parents today, and fuck this "hugs not hits" method of raising kids. They're all going to grow up to be pussies. First Dodgeball, now school yard kissing. What's next? Tree climbing?

http://www.boingboing.net/2006/08/01/tree_climbing_kids_a.html
Godamn Nazi teachers
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Page 1 of 2