Page 1 of 2
So i was on wikipedia today and apparently maynard james keenan of tool is marrying some homeless guy he met somewhere, I.E. he is GAY!
does this news shock other people or have i just been stuck under a rock for a few years? btw anyone who hasnt tried the 10,000 days + viginti tres/wings for marie mega song do it, its some bizzare, in a cool way.
Quote by Draken
Look i'm saying if she wore those glasses in bed i'd plough her like an Amish guy sowing his maize crop.

My Gear:
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse Pro
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Cheap classical guitar
Ashton GA-158C
Zoom 505II
If it's on Wikipedia, it must be true!
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Bubban
If it's on Wikipedia, it must be true!

I'll be right back. I need to go re-write history on Wikipedia!
Spiral Out
Quote by waddogg
10,000 days + viginti tres/wings for marie mega song do it, its some bizzare, in a cool way.

What the hell? Enlighten me about this or perish.
I once had to do this stupid project over this mathematician named Euclid, and a week after i looked on that wikipedia page, it all of a sudden pointed out how HOMOSEXUAL he was. I laughed for a while, but I knew some tool had messed with it.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Aw, you don't have to be shy. It's okay to announce your wedding plans and what's going on. No need to use someone else's name and bring them into the matter.
Music is a weapon. Use it wisely.

"So retire the ships, the final voyage was his ..."

Quote by kaktusnpoop (on Norma Jean)
I think they use Botch guitars tuned to drop Botch.
Quote by HumanitysDeath

I'll be right back. I need to go re-write history on Wikipedia!

Same here!

Heellooo and goodbye, albert einstein! I'm the genius now
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I'd **** him.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Quote by Kensai
Heellooo and goodbye, albert einstein! I'm the genius now

lol.

Let's just see what will happen if Operation: Barbarossa never took place, shall we?
Me too lol...

Whats this viginti tres/wings for marie mega song thing tho???
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
LesPaulMarshall, you friggin rock!
Quote by adrian_brown89
It's pretty hard to find someone as hardcore as Tom. The race for hardcore supremacy would be pretty close but i think Tom's got his nose just in front for now...
Quote by Archaon

It was on Digg. I'll try and find a link.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Put viginti tres and wings for mary back to back, then put 10,000 days on top of that.

Use Audacity or something. Viginti Tres+Wings for Marie comes out to be the same length as 10,000 days. The heavy parts at the end of Wings and 10,000 days syncs up perfectly.
Quote by Archaon

ok if you play the song 10,000 days at the same time as viginti tres, then wings 4 marie it combines into one uber song. theres a thread about it somewhere in the pit.
and im not disgracing maynard at all, i love tool, best experience of my life was seeing them live a month or so ago.
Quote by Draken
Look i'm saying if she wore those glasses in bed i'd plough her like an Amish guy sowing his maize crop.

My Gear:
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse Pro
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Cheap classical guitar
Ashton GA-158C
Zoom 505II
...and?..

ALSO; same as everyone else here: what is this '10,000 days + viginti tres/wings for marie mega song'?

MOREDIT: ^ah. Nevermind.
member #2 [red army] of the Red vs. Blue Club. PM fret13 to join.
(I wasn't cool enough for a name)
Quote by RHCP94
Pfft, we all know Yakult isn't a person.
Quote by Archaon
lol.

Let's just see what will happen if Operation: Barbarossa never took place, shall we?

Let's see what happens when world war 1 was started by a group of astray pack of norwegian deers
At first when I saw the title of this thread, I thought it said "Mayday or Gayday." As in, _MayDay_. Heh?

Naw, whatever. Good for whatever.

EDIT:
Quote by Archaon
lol.

Hmm....goodbye, Watergate, hellooo Giant Sexy Space Demons!
Last edited by RawrDemon at Feb 15, 2007,
he's not gay. he was engaged to some lady, and has a son
My Rig:

Schecter C-1+
Washburn X12QVS
Ibanez RG7321
Ovation Celebrity Acoustic-Electric
Mesa/Boogie F-50 Combo
Crate Practice Amp
Marshall G80CDR
Maxon OD808
Found the link. http://spo0nman.blogspot.com/2006/05/more-on-10000-days.html. It works, it's pretty cool. I'm not sure they intended it, though.

If I remember right, when I did it you had to reverse one of the songs.. Hmm.. Who knows, maybe I'm remembering wrong. Wouldn't surprise me, the sick mind is a crazy thing.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Yes, Maynard is gay, but so what? Does it really matter? I mean, Freddy Mercury was gay, but lots of straight people still liked his music, as well. And if you were just trying to start a conversation about it, and not talkin crap about him, I'm sorry I got sort of defensive. I didn't know anything about a homeless guy, though. Is this wedding in the United States? If so, which states allow gay marriage? Not for personal records, but for curiosity.
Quote by sloppyjoe24
I once had to do this stupid project over this mathematician named Euclid, and a week after i looked on that wikipedia page, it all of a sudden pointed out how HOMOSEXUAL he was. I laughed for a while, but I knew some tool had messed with it.

Quote by Kensai
Heellooo and goodbye, albert einstein! I'm the genius now!

Quote by Archaon

Quote by Kensai (again)
Let's see what happens when world war 1 was started by a group of astray pack of norwegian deers

"Reality has become a commodity."
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
he was abused as a child. apparantly previously abused kids have a weird tendency to become gay out of some weird reverse psycholological condition.
Quote by Kensai

Damn those Norwegian deers!
Quote by CaptainWow
"Reality has become a commodity."

I think I know what you mean, that's clever

*rewrites history so captainwow becomes the king of some small country somewhere*
Nah, thats not true. He has had plenty o' girlfriends.
hey guy!
Quote by kmf1
he was abused as a child. apparantly previously abused kids have a weird tendency to become gay out of some weird reverse psycholological condition.

no. just no. i dont know anyone that is gay because their parents beat them when they were little.

did you just make that up right now?
but i don't want a wheelie chair.....
Quote by Kensai
I think I know what you mean, that's clever

*rewrites history so captainwow becomes the king of some small country somewhere*

If I didn't have an IP ban from Wikipedia, I'd make you the Pope of Sweden.
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
I doubt they did the viginti tres/Wings for marie thing on purpose. They use a lot of the same song structure and time flow, so it doesn't surprise me that a few songs sync up as such.

BTW, re-writing Wiki is justabout the most juvenile, useless, and assinine thing you could seek pleasure in.
Last edited by skeptopotamus at Feb 15, 2007,
Is it really that big a deal if he is gay. Im quite sure that noone will loose any sleep over the fact.
Quote by J.R.R. Tolkein
All that is gold does not glitter; not all those that wander are lost.

Quote by CowboyUp
If a mute swears, does his mum wash his hands with soap?

Food for thought from AussiE
Quote by xcaptaincrashx
no. just no. i dont know anyone that is gay because their parents beat them when they were little.

did you just make that up right now?

I know someone who used to get beaten & is gay. Maybe a coincidence but i have heard that it has been linked to becoming gay.
Page 1 of 2