idk if this has been done already or not, but i've yet to see it. So yeah here is the place for all DragonForce fans to "unite" and discuss these Extreme Power Metal warriors, and like all other threads, if you don't like this band don't come into this thread shouting how much they quote unquote "suck". Thank you

Through the Fire and the Flames we carry on!!!asfsdasdfasdfsfd
Quote by larrytheguitar

I put the blanket over me and make my knees into a 'tent' so he couldn't see my boner. I jizzed while he gave me a lecture on using coasters.

BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
I think theyre the only good metal band, but thats just because i cant stand metal.
Looking for a new sig!
Quote by samerika
I think theyre the only good metal band, but thats just because i cant stand metal.

no, this is because you probably haven't heard metal.

Search for the Dragonforce threads by the way. There must have been 5000 of them already.
I've found Jesus
is Dragonforce even considered metal? I haven't heard much of them but they remind me of a really gay video game soundtrack
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by i have to pee
is Dragonforce even considered metal? I haven't heard much of them but they remind me of a really gay video game soundtrack

Yeah, they're "extreme power metal" or some stupid gimmick like that. As if power metal could get any stupider.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Quote by i have to pee

....yes.

What makes them not metal?
I've found Jesus
Quote by Contraband
....yes.

What makes them not metal?

their sound?
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
Yeah, they're "extreme power metal" or some stupid gimmick like that. As if power metal could get any stupider.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa...

Do NOT associate their gimmick bullshit with the rest of power metal. There are real composers in power metal like Falconer, Rhapsody, Luca Turilli, and Stratovarius.
Also, Dragonforce are not "extreme" power metal. If anything, Luca Turilli can outsweep them live by shitloads, so he could have tagged himself with that if he felt like it years ago.

Secondly, *reported*

There is a huge thread on them
HA! You have to truly understand the complexities of their kick ass technical playing before you can judge this band. Dragonforce are brilliant in their own right. Although most of their songs sound the same, that is their sound, and you buy the CD because you want that sound! The solo on 'Through Fire and Flames' is proparly the best solo i have ever seen based upon technical speed. There is no other guitarist out their who can play fater than Herman Li, the guy is a magician!!!!!!!!!!

Never Stop Playing!!!!!!!!!!
lol, really it is quite sad that those who chose to bash DragonForce would violate our sovereignty here, everyone is entitled to their opinions, yet please don't embarass yourselves and act like your god and that DragonForce "sucks", can you just not do it in this forum, and i have searched for DragonForce threads and have found none.
Quote by larrytheguitar

I put the blanket over me and make my knees into a 'tent' so he couldn't see my boner. I jizzed while he gave me a lecture on using coasters.

BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
They don't even take themselves seriously. Just some good ol' sloppy fun.
Known.
Some.
Call.
Is.
Air.
Am?

Incoherent - yes.
Without meaning - I'm afraid not.

"Known some call is air am."
Which is to say-

"I am not what I used to be"
There's already a thread on Dragonforce.

and "EXTREME POWER METAL" sounds like Slipknot's "Slipkore" or HIM's "Love Metal" to me. I havent seen any other "EXTREME POWER METAL" anywhere else. =S
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
man o war is pretty extreme power metal

but seriously dragonforce are so bad its amazing they are not considered emo

which wouldnt be that far off, dont lie to yourselves, emo music is all such bad music yet people like it...
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Quote by Metal@melody
HA! You have to truly understand the complexities of their kick ass technical playing before you can judge this band. Dragonforce are brilliant in their own right. Although most of their songs sound the same, that is their sound, and you buy the CD because you want that sound! The solo on 'Through Fire and Flames' is proparly the best solo i have ever seen based upon technical speed. There is no other guitarist out their who can play fater than Herman Li, the guy is a magician!!!!!!!!!!

Never Stop Playing!!!!!!!!!!

You are the kind of people that ruin power metal.

If you knew anything about guitars or leads it would help you not sound retarded, hundreds of people can outclock him in terms of speed.

They aren't complex or technical at all, just a gimmick
Quote by garden of grey
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa...

Do NOT associate their gimmick bullshit with the rest of power metal. There are real composers in power metal like Falconer, Rhapsody, Luca Turilli, and Stratovarius.
Also, Dragonforce are not "extreme" power metal. If anything, Luca Turilli can outsweep them live by shitloads, so he could have tagged himself with that if he felt like it years ago.

Mmm...Of course, power metal has some real talent, but the cheese/stupid lyrics/image ruins it.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS