Poll: Do you wear your class ring?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you wear your class ring?
Yes
4 15%
No
2 8%
Don't have one.
20 77%
Voters: 26.
So basically, I've had my class ring for a year and I never wear is, so I decided it's too much effin' money not to wear it, so I started wearing it this week. Do yall wear yours?
Could someone explain to me what a class ring is? I feel a noob not knowing
It must be a texan custom.
top axes:
Taylor GS8
Fender American Strat (w/DiMarzio pickups)
Epiphone Les Paul
Maybe it's an American thing...

Class rings are rings you wear to signify your graduating class. I still need to get one and I'm a junior.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
lol i didnt know it was just an american thing...i can get one this year, i dont know if its worth it..

My mind is going. I can feel it.
I wear mine because it's kinda hawttt.
Quote by dann_blood
Stars are Blind - Paris Hilton. I heard that and set me off on a destructive rampage for weeks.

Quote by FearTheD
i want him to ride his magical roll of USPS stickers to Valhalla
yessir. i just got my college ring about a month ago.

recommendation: if you're going to college, i wouldn't bother getting a high school ring... or at least don't bother spending the money on a gold one. i bought a high school one, and it's been sitting on my dresser for a while. no one in college wears their high school ring.
Schecter C-1+
Fender FM212R
Boss MD-2
A shitload of other pedals I never use.

Quote by Nelsean
I swallowed a marble when I was 8. I pooped it out in the same day too.

Quote by stringmagician
Only funny thing in this whole thread.
dont have one yet, but im definatly wearing mine when i get it
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
Quote by hug a llama
does the school give it to u for free

Not in public schools. The taxpayers would have a shitfit.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

**** that i didnt even buy one waste of money
Member #5 of the Red Sox fan club. PM Gibson06 to join.

Quote by thebrewfan
Once I saw someone try to seriously give someone "the vulcan death grip". That was the dumbest thing I'd ever seen until I saw this thread.
Quote by wingedgopher
Not in public schools. The taxpayers would have a #######.

damn i was thinking of selling on ebay or something
All the time. Everyone at my school gets them in their junior year, then once they become seniors they usually stop wearing them. Mine is pretty damn cool looking, so I might keep wearing it once I'm a senior.
Quote by hug a llama
damn i was thinking of selling on ebay or something

Haha, well given the fact that it will have the year and probably your name on it it's really not all that good a prospect.

But I salute your money making scheme.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar

Quote by Bubban

Quote by SharpSpoon
All the time. Everyone at my school gets them in their junior year, then once they become seniors they usually stop wearing them. Mine is pretty damn cool looking, so I might keep wearing it once I'm a senior.

Yeah, we can get one our Junior or Senior year, I got mine my junior year. Yeah, mines cool looking too, I went all out and got platinum, it's amazing looking. Maybe I'll take a picture and test my new camera out... after I write this stupid college essay for English... - exits UG