i got an epiphone les paul i gotta get off my hands... i got it in september of '06 and its pretty much sat in its case since then... so im selling the guitar, the case,and the leather straps... im also selling a line 6 spiderII amp 12 inch 30 watts ... its got the 6 built in distortions... both the guitar and amp are in excellent condition... its goin to the highest bidder... if your interested or want more info message me...
Yeah, there's more than one kind of Epiphone Les Paul. What kind is it? Also you should post some pics
Quote by lefty_strat_str
Only buy guitars that have had their wood harvested from the north side of the tree, during the summer solstice, by virgin druids suffering from dwarfism. Next stupid question, please.
Quote by bbsbass
Yeah, there's more than one kind of Epiphone Les Paul. What kind is it? Also you should post some pics

Exactly, we need more info and pics!
what kind of les paul is that? A les paul custom, les paul classic, etc... there are many different kinds of epiphone les pauls. Its impossible to tell from that picture. Some better pictures would be nice too
Quote by lefty_strat_str
Only buy guitars that have had their wood harvested from the north side of the tree, during the summer solstice, by virgin druids suffering from dwarfism. Next stupid question, please.
Yeah its got different pickups than a standard or a custom. And its got 4 knobs so it cant be a special. But I dont know if they make classics in vintage sunburst? I think its a studio.
Quote by lefty_strat_str
sorry... its a classic... ill try to get some better pictures... but all i got is a crappy camera phone. im also thowing in the stand... i figure about 500 for the guitar and about 400 for the amp, but ill go with the best offer...
500?? In what currency? A Epiphone Les Paul Classic sells for $450 brand new in US dollars! And 450 USD transfers to about 525 canadian or 575 australian. And its even worse if you're talking about Pounds or Euros. So basically, if you're talking US money you're selling it for more than a brand new one! Sorry to say it buddy, but you're gonna have to drastically lower that price.

Also the case isn't enough to warrant this price. A case is only like $40-50 maybe. Even with the case you shouldn't be selling this thing used for any more than $350 shipped maybe.

EDIT: And are you freaking kidding about the amp?? $400?? That amp costs $100 new!! Seriously man, did you even check how much these things were worth? I doubt you're gonna get any more than maybe $50-60 shipped for it.
Quote by lefty_strat_str
Last edited by bbsbass at Feb 16, 2007,
as i said ill go with the best offer... its like when you sell a car... if you ask for too low you wont get shit if you ask for too high you wont sell shit but if you give a price and ask for best offer youll get best offer... ok fine say how bout 350 for everything u.s. dollars... that counts shipping... if you buy the amp with it ill give you everything for around 500.

and thats bull shit i dont know where your looking but i got the amp for 400. list price everywhere ive looked is 300 so ok ill say 200 for the amp

if you dont like it dont get the hell out of my thread. im looking for BEST OFFER. ok
Last edited by poisoned angel at Feb 16, 2007,
Wellll...
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Line-6-Spider-II-30-Amp?sku=482255X

Right there. $100. I'll admit the first time I looked at I didn't realise it was the blemish version. However, before you say 'Well it would be $400 if it wasn't blemished!!', no it wouldn't. A blemished version does not get discounted nearly that much. And for proof, go here. You'll have to look through a few of the reviews, but you'll notice that all the ones that list prices in US dollars say they got them for $200.

http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar+Amp/product/Line+6/Spider+II+30+112+Combo/10/1

So, Im sorry to say it there, but if you paid $400 for that amp you got supremely and royally screwed.

Also, if you think listing an asking price of MORE THAN THE GUITAR IS WORTH BRAND NEW is gonna get you more offers, you're in for a surprise.
Quote by lefty_strat_str
Just to let you know poisoned_angel, Spider II amps are out of date, n im sure you'll be lucky if you get $100 for it.

And the les paul, $350 is recidulous. It's not new.

Musiciansfriend has pauls for much cheaper
Quote by dennmetal
RB cam RB speaks truth.
10 points for effort mate
Gibson SG (Heavily modded)
Fender USA Strat
Hohner 12 String-uber rare

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Digitech badmonkey overdrive
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
I'll go $220 for the guitar shipped.
Gibson Les Paul Custom Zakk Wylde
Epiphone LP Custom
Squier Stratocaster (1989) - First Guitar
Squier Stagemaster FR
Stellar LP Copy
Ibanez Artcore 78T
Homemade 7 watt + custom cab
Peavey Classic 30 with 112 Ext.
Roland Blues Cube BC30
o and because of the price I probably know the answer to this but is it an elitist or a plain epi?
Quote by ledroses23
you say 220$? what kind of condition is the guitar in?

a person offered 220..i don't think the seller is willing to either..i think they abandoned this post...