Just for a fun day with a tramp? I'm pretty sure I would

(Inspired by GAYnard thread)
yea cuz the best thing about dating a homless guy is you can drop him off anywhere
Last edited by leftybassdude at Feb 15, 2007,
Quote by leftybassdude
yea cuz the best thing about dating a homless girl is you can drop her off anywhere

He said guy.
Quote by Arthur Curry
This thread is done at least 3 times a week.

I don't know about that, but it does suck pretty hard.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Quote by leftybassdude
yea cuz the best thing about dating a homless girl is you can drop her off anywhere

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by FuneralOrgies
Oh yea! "Homeless guy" just screams good blowjobs!

... Excuse me?
I wouldn't do sex stuff with it, it'd be more just partying with a tramp then when the evening comes give them a harmonica or something and say you want a divorce
Homeless people are cool, don't be hatin'.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Sabu
I wouldn't do sex stuff with it, it'd be more just partying with a tramp then when the evening comes give them a harmonica or something and say you want a divorce

So wait. Why would you have to marry him.

You're ****ing strange.
Quote by Sabu

Ohh, Sabu... "It"?
It sounds like it'd be a fun day, we could go Vegas, get baked, chase some skirt then have our first fight.

I have a firm belief that tramps are "its". Well not so much a firm belief but it sounds fun
Quote by Sabu

i'd bring him back to my "playhouse" and introduce him to my best friends, floory, chairy, terry, ....oh the fun we would have!

No, because they have no money....

Unless if that homeless guy is an extremely hot chick who bathes.
Sent from my iPad.
Quote by Zuka
Ohh, Sabu... "It"?

I was thinking the same thing, .
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál