As the title says. I'm not entirely sure this is necessarily the right place for this thread, but I figured I'd at least get more responses here.

I know John Schaffer (rhythm guitarist) endorses Engl, but I also know that he had a custom amp for him, so I'm assuming he doesn't actually use them... I was watching a youtube video of them and I couldn't make out Schaffers amp, but the lead guitarist's amp brand name was "Larry" Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone knew what guitars/amps they used. Thanks
Maybe it was "Laney" not larry haha. Any good song reccomendations for them, I've heard of them but never listened to them.
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
No, I'm quite positive it was Larry... Pretty weird, but here's the video; http://youtube.com/watch?v=tMknQXwnusw It's like 5:30 in.

Song recommendations;
The Coming Curse, Burnt Offerings, Stormrider, Diary, Dante's Inferno, 1776, Gettysburg Trilogy. If you'd wanna get albums instead of individual songs I'd start out with Burnt Offerings

EDIT: It's exactly 5:48 in.
Last edited by De Amazing Blob at Feb 15, 2007,
Wow...that is definitely Larry...um...and a BC Rich guitar.

I think Schaffer uses mostly Les Pauls (or some version of a les paul) these days.
^Yeah, a really really nice B.C. Rich Is it just me or does it look like the Larry has a ton of powertubes in it? It looks they're almost lined up all across the inside
Revive the Iced Earth thread and ask in there.

It needs revived anyways.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Yeah how about using the thread an inch up lol?

They will know better.

*reported*
(not an insult, it is just reporting a useless thread)