Yeah, pretty typical of what you'd expect from the ignorant, macho culture of the NBA.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
good basketball player, unfortunately he's a dick, and what he said is rediculous
What an ass.
Quote by Corwinoid
Metal doesn't hold hands, it gets head in the van before the show. Seriously.

Originally posted by tyler 417 714
Quote by (-) Ions
There's a band called tool?

Quote by NewWaves
People still watch MTV?
The terrible thing is that if he was on an all female team, he would say it was okay for him to check out the girls. That is just stupid. I don't mind if a guy feels that way, I mean it is his life he can feel however he wants, but there is a time and place to talk, and that was not a time to talk like that. He should have just stayed away from the question, but his ignorance has come back and bit him in the ass.
I wouldn't blame him. I mean being part of the whole slave trade thing...
Sent from my iPad.
He apologized so it's kind of dealt with, but I don't know, if there was a guy in the showers checking me out that would be pretty weird...
I'd love to change the world, but I don't know what to do, so I'll leave it up to you....

Are you Superbad???
i laugh every time i hear it. You can't just say " i hate gay ppl" on the radio but he did and its funny
Quote by RockThe40oz

No idea who she is... but I'd insert my penis into her vaginal cavity and perform intercourse on her, if you know what I mean.
Quote by 16kramer05
He apologized so it's kind of dealt with, but I don't know, if there was a guy in the showers checking me out that would be pretty weird...

Apologies don't really mean much in these situations, because these types of statements don't just come from nowhere and because the damage has really already been done. You don't just change how you feel about a group of people in one day. With that said, I respect the guy for saying what he truly believes, as much as I disagree with it.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
Looks like the ghey agenda is working.

I'm tired of people pulling the ghey card.

He was stupid for making the apology, and what he said was brillant and only a reflection of most Americans, and a good way to use his freedom of speech.

So what he was banished from the NBA? If he gets a good lawyer he could sue the shit out of the NBA.
hardaway has as much of a right to hate gay people as the other dude does to be gay
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.

Quote by gunther_sucks
Hey you look kind of like me.

Except for the sexy man goatee, and kickass shades. And sweet guitar.

I'm jealous.
People shouldn't be all over Tim he doesn't like gays so what! If gay's can say gay right's then surely he can say I hate gays and not get punished! That's like reverse discrimination isn't it? ESPN is being really gay about it so they must be queers themselves, people are so messed up.
When was the last time something GOOD happened in basketball?

The Pacers just got in their second bar fight in a few months. Not the whole team, just Tinsley and his gangbangin friends.

EDIT: and if people seriously didn't mind that guy being gay, it wouldn't even have been mentioned on the news.
I hate basketball...but I've loved Hardaway since the other day.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Quote by atelecasterpimp
Looks like the ghey agenda is working.

I'm tired of people pulling the ghey card.

He was stupid for making the apology, and what he said was brillant and only a reflection of most Americans, and a good way to use his freedom of speech.

So what he was banished from the NBA? If he gets a good lawyer he could sue the shit out of the NBA.

To tell you the truth, I'm not offended at all. I posted this video because I thought it was funny that he could be so stupid to actually say that on the radio. Yes yes, freedom of speech, but how idiotic do you have to be to say something like that on the radio when you are as famous as Tim Hardaway? Did he not realize all of the consequences he'd have for saying that?
Quote by Fenderman822
People shouldn't be all over Tim he doesn't like gays so what! If gay's can say gay right's then surely he can say I hate gays and not get punished! That's like reverse discrimination isn't it? ESPN is being really gay about it so they must be queers themselves, people are so messed up.
That may be the most poorly constructed post that I've ever seen.