Yeah, usually I wouldn't care about stuff like this, but that whole TV station makes me want to drown bags of kittens.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
haha she says he has a rat tail but its a mohawk lololollol
Quote by Bmm386
"I cut my own penis off and ate it"

pinkowitz.net - another /b/ forum (help it grow)
I once put a baby in a plastic bag (the ones at the grocery store) right when it was born, twisted the bag shut and threw it in the garbage can saying he had no fasion sense or dignity.

The show was gay, and why were the critisizing close?
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Quote by Teabag of Truth
It's a mohawk with a rat tail type thing in the back.

no dude thats how it looks on the back. (i should know i used to have one)
ask garden of grey, im not gonna lie it looked pretty gross, lol
Quote by Bmm386
"I cut my own penis off and ate it"

pinkowitz.net - another /b/ forum (help it grow)
Since when does media care how metal looks?

I swear they will do anything to inflate there Pamela Anderson sized ego's.
I don't give a shit.

To anybody here : You are retarded if you were actually watching E! and this came on. Kill yourself now if so.
That black dude has no right to say shit. I saw his dumb ass on that Tyra Banks modeling show and his fashion sense was absolutly terrible.

Everyone on E is a washed up douche trying to get their fame back on track by spewing annoying hateful shit the Hollywood way.

As for Brook Holgan...For shame...
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jbNN75zU6k

Well somebody had to bright up the thread :P
- Treat people the way you would like to be treated.
- Don't do to others what you wouldn't like others to do to you.
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
- If someone looks at you, just give them a nice smile they won't soon forget
LOL. I love that ad

And that show makes me want to kill several thousand small emo's and use their souls to power a hovercraft, just so I can drive through the wall in that set, kill them and shout, "HAHAHA, YOU ARE DEAD!....."

/lame
Lol @ the comment in the video "they're afraid of us, that's why they dress like this"
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Mwahahaha, thats is so retarded, especially the blondey.
WHY DID I BECOME A HOBO!?

Currently playing - Bioshock (360) Forza 2 (360) Mario Kart (Wii) and some CoD4 (360)
LOL, that is idiotic beyond words.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Hahaha all the members of Mastodon are just like "...what? We're going to kick all of you in the ovaries."

*drum fill from The Wolf Is Loose*
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
Yeah, usually I wouldn't care about stuff like this, but that whole TV station makes me want to drown bags of kittens.

please leave those kittens alone

anyways that station is filled with 0mG?!?! wh@t R Th3y w3@rInG people