Page 1 of 2
ive never been that much of a video game person but some of the newer games and game systems that are on the market look pretty cool so can anybody recomend some good games or systems? Also feel free to just talk about video games in general, on that note super smash bros for the N64 is the best game EVER.
"There are two wolves fighting inside all of us - the wolf of fear and hate, and the wolf of love and peace." The grandson listened, then looked up at his grandfather and asked, "Which one will win?", The grandfather replied, "the one we feed".
N64s good, good games for it are: Super Mario, WWF No Mercy, Goldeneye, Zelda(apparently I've never been on it but it's highly rated so why not).

An awesome game is Mortal Kombat 2, you can find it on Midway Arcade Treasures 2 which is available on X-Box and PS2 and also features the likes of Primal Rage, MK3(sucks but someones bound to like it), Pitfighter, Gauntlet and more. But this is more for old school early 90s gamers.
isnt there a only videogame thread?

if not someone should make it.
Looking for a new sig!
if you like super smash to n64
you would love the super smash bros melee
if you buy the gamecube you get ssbm for maybe 50$
Zelda: Twilight Princess was wonderful. I got it for the Wii and I loved it.

It was so sad when I beat it
"The poor didn't want this one."
Quote by samerika
isnt there a only videogame thread?

if not someone should make it.

Too broad. Plus, it'd just be pages and pages of console wars.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by justinc101011
Gears of War pwns all!

Great game, but pretty short, and only really worthwhile if you have someone to play with.

The new Zelda is also extremely kick-ass. And Oblivion. Mmmmmm...Oblivion.
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust
the most orignal game idea.....Harvest Moon: Back To Nature for the original PSOne...pwns
The sex offenders register.. personally, i don't even think they should be in school.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Zelda > All.

Buy a Zelda game now, preferable Ocarina of Time or Twilight Princess.

I need to buy a Wii so I can get Twilight Princess.

But really what could ever top OOT? Great story, great gameplay, great music, great puzzles, fantastic artstyle.

The world would be a better place if all games were a little more like OOT.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
Quote by wingedgopher
I need to buy a Wii so I can get Twilight Princess.

But really what could ever to OOT? Great story, great gameplay, great music, great puzzles, fantastic artstyle.

The world would be a better place if all games were a little more like OOT.

I have Twilight Princess for Gamecube. Link being righty on the Wii= .

Need to stick with left-handedness.
If your gunna get a new gen system, save up for a Xbox 360, cause they pwn, and some of their games are the best.

If your an old-schooler, go with the 64 or even a SNES, hell, try getting a hold of NES, they're the shit
Nikolas
Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN
If your gunna get a new gen system, save up for a Xbox 360, cause they pwn, and some of their games are the best.

If your an old-schooler, go with the 64 or even a SNES, hell, try getting a hold of NES, they're the shit

Meh, some of their stuff is good but I just never understood everyone's obsession with Halo.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

I'm not a fan of the Wii. The graphics aren't much above the gamecube's (and come on, graphics do matter) and the controls still seem like a gimmick to me. I think this round of the console wars is going to be a HUGE victory for Microsoft.

I've got Twilight Princess on gamecube too
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust
Last edited by invisible_man at Feb 15, 2007,
Quote by Dirge Humani
I have Twilight Princess for Gamecube.

Yup, me too.

Quote by wingedgopher
Meh, some of their stuff is good but I just never understood everyone's obsession with Halo.

Halo is overrated, Halo 2 is better, but they don't compare to GOW.
Nikolas
Quote by Altered_Carbon
Resident Evil
Zelda
Metal Gear Solid

Those are probably the best gaming series ever.

I must admit that I'm a bit of a Final Fantasy fan.

But not enough of one to spend $200000 on a PS3.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar

Quote by Bubban

Quote by Altered_Carbon
Resident Evil
Zelda

+1,000

I live for those games.

counter-strike:source > everything else
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
She has a pussy so she shall be banged.

Smile, enjoy, live...you only get to do it once.
In terms of next-gen consoles get a 360 dude. At the moment it has the best game library and even more amazing games just on the horizon. Out right now we got Gears of War, Project Gotham 3, Call of Duty 3, Splinter Cell: Double Agent, Tomb Raider Legend, Battlestations: Midway, and Dead Rising just to name a few. Within the year we got Crackdown, Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect, Armored Core 4, Halo 3, and GTA:IV.

(If you want a detailed description of any of those games feel free to ask.)

DO NOT GET A PS3. They are WAY overpriced and blu-ray just isn't needed. Not to mention there really are no good games to speak of for it right now (Resistance:FOM sucks) and it is losing a lot of its exclusive titles.

The Wii is fun, but I don't pay a whole lot of attention to it so I can't really give you a game catalog. I can tell you it's good cheap fun.
^^^ I think thats every game YOU have. haha.....judging by your gamertag game thing. 360 takes it all though...
Quote by Dirge Humani
Zelda > All.

Buy a Zelda game now, preferable Ocarina of Time or Twilight Princess.

ZELDA
Quote by IbanezPlayer27
^^^ I think thats every game YOU have. haha.....judging by your gamertag game thing. 360 takes it all though...

Nah, I don't have CoD 3. I actually have a bunch more games, but those are the good ones.
More good 360 games, that I DON'T have... (loser)

Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
Ghost Recon Advanced War Fighter
Rainbow Six: Vegas
Test Drive: Unlimited
Dead or Alive 4
Saints Row
Need for Speed Carbon
Viva Pinata
Phantasy Star Universe
F.E.A.R.
3 words:

Resident. Evil. Four.
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by happytimeharry
Nah, I don't have CoD 3. I actually have a bunch more games, but those are the good ones.
More good 360 games, that I DON'T have... (loser)

Who was the one with 10 or so kills on gears of war when you had like 6....? I think it was me.
Quote by IbanezPlayer27
Who was the one with 10 or so kills on gears of war when you had like 6....? I think it was me.

Psh, screw Gears multiplayer. I'd kick your ass in Halo, thank you very much.
Quote by happytimeharry
Psh, screw Gears multiplayer. I'd kick your ass in Halo, thank you very much.

We even out cause I can kick your arse on gears. We'll have to play soon again and own some nubs.
Get a wii, its a lot more fun than you think.

Anyways on a unrelated note. When I get my apartment over the summer my roommates have a wii and a 360, so Im going to get a PS3 and a big ass HDTV to complete the ensemble.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
All i have to say is that Halo 1 & 2 are SO over rated - the 5th time i was told to play coagulation made me want to dip my copy into a vat of concentrated Uric acid (pee pee) and watch it slowly melt into the viscus yellow goop. Also all Legend of Zelda games ROCK! THE best games series EVER! Twilight Princess RULES! yay.

Anyways, To recap - Halo Sux, Zelda ROCKS The end.
Peace Out!
xxxMushi Mushixxx
--- I Love Jesus ---

(\_/)
(o.0)
(u u)
I Like Bunnies
Haha Zelda O'Rly owl. Never thought of that. Zelda,Final Fantasy and Street Fighter II are the greatest games ever. Its hard to top those games. Seriously Gears Of War isnt that great. Its so short its not even funny. If a game lacks in single player then it sucks.
::::Soul Prospect::::
♪♫♫♫♪
Quote by Reverb X
Haha Zelda O'Rly owl. Never thought of that. Zelda,Final Fantasy and Street Fighter II are the greatest games ever. Its hard to top those games. Seriously Gears Of War isnt that great. Its so short its not even funny. If a game lacks in single player then it sucks.

You obviously haven't played on xbox live. well...i'm done convincing time for bed.
Page 1 of 2