johnny ramone was the best
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club, PM deadhead313313

People Wouldn't know good music if it hit them in face
- Frank Zappa

Gear:
Carvin CT3
Digitech GNX3
Peavey Classic 30
If u really wanna get banned just make another account from the same computer ur on and u'll get banned for multiple accounts.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
dude, you have to be a reble/true renegade to get banned. Your just a show off poser looking to say "i got banned" Either think of something worth getting banned for. Or make some hick racist remark!
I want you vincent745!

member #5 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join
Quote by Robert_Terry
dude, you have to be a reble/true renegade to get banned. Your just a show off poser looking to say "i got banned" Either think of something worth getting banned for. Or make some hick racist remark!

Damn you found out my plan. I am just doing this to get chicks, I forgot about making a new account by the way, so thanks..
††††††††††††††††††††

Quote by Chevylegend454
Ddarkgod667 Your my hero
for today at least

Quote by Home_EG
I don't get it...

Dave Mustaine?

Is that the guy who wasn't good enough for Metallica?

If you like Nu-metal... check these guy's myspace out
is this topic serious? Kurt was terrible at guitar, he couldnt even do heartbreaker right... and thats a cover. Lets look at other guitarists of that era...
Slash - nothing kurt did compared to the easiest of slash's solos
Mike McCready- Alive, Once, hell the entire Ten album is better then Kurts best work
Jerry Cantrell - 4 words Man In The Box

And Older Guitarists
Jimmy Page Randy Rhoads
Jimi Hendrix Jeff Beck
Eric Clapton David Gilmore
Eddie Van Halen Santana
Stevie Ray Vaughn
Alvin Lee

Kurt cant even compare to most modern guitarists, so if u think that he is a great guitarist you should die along with the other nirvana fan boys who exaggurate the entire band. I love nirvana because song writing, passion, and uniqueness. If there was an above average amount of talent in Nirvana I wouldve said so but there just isnt.
Quote by Dewey1040
is this topic serious? Kurt was terrible at guitar, he couldnt even do heartbreaker right... and thats a cover. Lets look at other guitarists of that era...
Slash - nothing kurt did compared to the easiest of slash's solos
Mike McCready- Alive, Once, hell the entire Ten album is better then Kurts best work
Jerry Cantrell - 4 words Man In The Box

And Older Guitarists
Jimmy Page Randy Rhoads
Jimi Hendrix Jeff Beck
Eric Clapton David Gilmore
Eddie Van Halen Santana
Stevie Ray Vaughn
Alvin Lee

Kurt cant even compare to most modern guitarists, so if u think that he is a great guitarist you should die along with the other nirvana fan boys who exaggurate the entire band. I love nirvana because song writing, passion, and uniqueness. If there was an above average amount of talent in Nirvana I wouldve said so but there just isnt.

No.

And btw threadstarter, stop please. Thank you.
Originally posted by Camakazie:

On my gravestone i want jesus and satan fighting with lightsabers. Or a big hand pointing to the grave next to me saying "I'm with stupid"

Superman of the UG heroes and villans club, P.M. josh999x to join