If i were to buy an epiphone valve junior, is there anyway i could make it louder without using a PA? Is there any kind of pedal or something that will go between the cab and head that will add to the volume? Cause originally its only 5 watts, i would like to have 30W at least.

THANKS IN ADVANCE
"When in doubt, look up to the burning vagina in the sky." - Bilbo Baggins
The Epi Valve Junior can power 4 10 inch speakers; I think it will be loud enough. If it isn't, you can always buy a volume booster pedal and put it between your guitar and the head. But I highly doubt you'll need it.
Quote by John Mayer
"'What do you do when you've seen the most stupendous, stunning, earth-shattering show of all time?' Uh...I dunno...stop using hyperbole?"

UG 83
I don't own one (yet). Biggest cab I saw one demonstrated on was a 4x10.
Quote by John Mayer
"'What do you do when you've seen the most stupendous, stunning, earth-shattering show of all time?' Uh...I dunno...stop using hyperbole?"

UG 83
Most efficient guitar speakers can respond to as low as 1/8w, if not lower. It can power a 4x12 no problem and you could probably even go to an 8x12. I've never heard of anyone doing that because, at that point, you might as well get a higher powered amp.

Depending on what kind of music you're playing, where you're playing, whether or not you have a drummer, and how efficient your speakers are (this is the big one), you might be able to get away with a VJr., dimed, at a gig without a PA.
American Ash Deluxe Tele
Squire Standard Strat w/ Texas Specials
'65 Fender Deluxe Reverb RI
'53 Fender Deluxe 5C3
California Dreamer
Valve Junior
2X12 Avatar w/ V30's
+1 for volume depending on speaker efficiency. This is the dB amount. Most good celestions (besides Greenbacks) are around 100dB and will sound considerably louder than a Jensen speaker that is in a previous amp.