Page 1 of 3
Ahh I didnt hear. I didnt hear it was official. So,... Good.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
meh.

supergroups are most often less than super.
official member of the Alice's Restaurant Anti-Massacre Movement.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Oh well, Chris will have a solo career again and we've got RATM. Still...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Thank god. I liked their first cd, but after that all their songs started sounding the same. Can't wait for rage though.
No way! God damnit!
I actually loved Audioslave...
Originally posted by Camakazie:

On my gravestone i want jesus and satan fighting with lightsabers. Or a big hand pointing to the grave next to me saying "I'm with stupid"

Superman of the UG heroes and villans club, P.M. josh999x to join
Ouch... I knew that was coming but still, that sucks.

Short Lived? That article is retarded, they were around for 6 years.
Quote by GiantRaven
I'm sure theres a Nigerian king just waiting for you to reply to his email
awww...noooooooooooo...and revelations only sold 409k?...but it was an awesome album...*sniff*
Holy crap, my UG account still exists?
(they were around for 4 years)

this kinda helps the chances of a bigger rage reunion(not just coachella)
Quote by Soma3009

I'm wearing my batman outfit to school tomorrow. Only problem is, the legs are spandex. So, my balls competely stand out. Is there ANY possible way around this?

Quote by futurejimmypage
like my band wants to have like kickass nick names. names like synyster gates etc.
meh.

i havent really liked them much after their first album.

hopefully RATM might officially reunite and record some new stuff.

im not getting my hopes up though.
Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN
RATM>Audioslave

RATM>pretty much everyone else, ('cept CoCa)

Agreed (although I prefer them to "CoCa")

They were practically The Clash of the '90s. Brilliant political lyrics, a rediculous number of genres blended seamlessly, amazing stage presence...
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
I used to be a big fan of Audioslave but I got bored of them. I wasn't impressed with revelations, so I just moved on.

Anyway, Tom Morello is awesome. And is Rage gonna make an album or are they just playing that one show?
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix
sucks
i liked audioslave
tom is one of my fave guitarists, tim one of my fave bassists, but hopefully rage will stay together, and it would be great if chris called up thayil and the guys for a reunion...
o well
i got bigger problems...
Quote by metaldud536
Because there is a bomb in the lasagna!

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
honestly, that sucks so much ass. Audioslave was a sweet band, but like everyone is saying, it will be another push for RATM to reunite permanently. As long as I keep getting my recommended daily allowance of Tom Morello, I'll stay healthy.
Current:
Yamah Pacifica 112 (vintage white)
Fender PT-10 Tuner
Voodoo Lab Superfuzz
Crate MX15R
Future:
Fulltone OCD
Fender TC-90?
Am I the only one who would be more stoked for a Soundgarden Reunion than a Rage against the Machine Reunion???
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
long live Rage!

i was so disapointed when i learned i lived nowhere near this "coachella"
Vocals Wanted For:
Tool-Sober, Aenema
Led Zeppelin-The Ocean
Audioslave-Cochise
Sublime-Santeria
Rush-Tom Sawyer, Fly By Night, Limelight
Assorted Original Acoustics

PM if interested
Quote by IbanezPlayer27
I knew about this...Cornell couldn't keep up with Morello's talent.

wow oh

Morello? ...talent?

My Spanish Hearts
Quote by IbanezPlayer27
Indeed.
member #2 [red army] of the Red vs. Blue Club. PM fret13 to join.
(I wasn't cool enough for a name)
Quote by RHCP94
Pfft, we all know Yakult isn't a person.
Quote by Striketalonx
Am I the only one who would be more stoked for a Soundgarden Reunion than a Rage against the Machine Reunion???

Nope. I've sort of outgrown Rage but I still love Soundgarden. They're both way better then Audioslave though. Who'd have thought the man who helped break grunge onto the mainstream and the band who won the hearts of millions of teenagers could make such dull, uncreative music.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

yes im so glad its over audioslave was such a boring band and ive heard that ratm are playing ozz fest 07 as well as coachella so hopefully that will lead to greater things such as a new album im so happy
Quote by soulfly_freak
awww...noooooooooooo...and revelations only sold 409k?...but it was an awesome album...*sniff*

probably cuz they didnt tour
Quote by pumpkins_rule
Nope. I've sort of outgrown Rage but I still love Soundgarden. They're both way better then Audioslave though. Who'd have thought the man who helped break grunge onto the mainstream and the band who won the hearts of millions of teenagers could make such dull, uncreative music.

ummmm most of society?
YES! No offense to any Audioslave fans but this just adds a little more hope to a full on Rage reunion. This is something I've been hoping and praying for for a very long time. *does a jig*
Audioslave is what got me into music. Their debut album is responsible for me picking up a guitar. For that Audioslave, thank you. I will never forget that and I wish the best of luck to Chris and RATM.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by Chimaira
Ouch... I knew that was coming but still, that sucks.

Short Lived? That article is retarded, they were around for 6 years.

However, they only released 2 albums.
Quote by Striketalonx

soundgarden>RATM
Quote by rx_eb
wow oh

Morello? ...talent?

good thing that was sarcasm.
ch.ILL
Soundgarden Reunion maybe?
"That Hidde's a cool guy" -Abe Lincoln
"Hidde? Yeah we jam all the time" -Steve Vai
"Remember that time when burt jumped out of the tree and into the river? Good times!" -Jesus

So I heard you liek profiles?
Quote by IbanezPlayer27

Might be the least intelligent thing I've seen in type. Does someone put your shoes (and likely your helmet as well) on for you?

Don't get me wrong, Morello is a great guitar player, but think before your fingers touch the keyboard there goober.

Well, personally I liked Audioslave better than most of Cornell's solo stuff, but its got to be a million times better than anything Rage has ever done. Rage would be ok, if it weren't for de la Rocha. Awful 'singing', shitty political views (any in music are annoying really) but his go further than I'd like. Very much the reason I liked Audioslave, no de la Rocha, but got the decent music regardless.
Damn, at one point they were my fave band. Oh well is really all i can say. I mean rage is back together big whoop. Personally im looking more forward to Cornells solo stuff. Now if soundgarden got back together i would pretty much cream.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
sad to hear Audioslave go, but RATM was heaps better. hope they go on a world tour.
Page 1 of 3