I was looking at the Line 6 Spider III 75 and I'm a little confused about something... it says on the page "Amp Models", and I was wonding if those were on all the amps, or you have to buy certain amps to get the different effects.

Here's the page, http://line6.com/spideriii/75.html

Thank You Very Much!
Wha?

Alright here. The line 6 amps are all Solid state amps--then one you're particularly looking at is a model amp which basically means it models over other amps; mesa boogie, marshall, etc.

It also has effect, etc. But what do you mean by having other amps to have other effects? It's just tone, no effects at all.

Also...if you wanted input on the line 6...it's nothing near great, tbh. There are tons of other amps out there that could fit your budget and model amps, etc...while doing a better job at it; roland cube, vox ad.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
I think what ur asking is if all the models have the same effects right? in that case i don't think so...the bigger models have more that the others don't have i think.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by evening_crow
I think what ur asking is if all the models have the same effects right? in that case i don't think so...the bigger models have more that the others don't have i think.

Thats what I was trying to ask, thanks,
Quote by Maggot66
Thats what I was trying to ask, thanks,

Regardless, Line6 Spider series sucks.

You should buy a Vox or a Roland Cube in your price range instead.