Can anyone recomend some good 7 string guitars for around 2000$. Im sick of tuning my 6 string so low but ive been looking and havent found any 7 string guitars that werent crap or 6000 dollars. Thanks for any help.
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
I havent played it, but the brand new Jeff Loomis signature model from Schecter looks pretty impressive.
I bought my Schecter C-7 Hellraiser for $700 and it's absolutely amazing. One of the best guitars I've ever played. The Jeff Loomis model is just the C-7 Hellraiser with a cool paint job and a Floyd Rose.
^yes, that one^

but honestly he's the only guitarist i like or know, who uses a 7-string...i think that guy from Unearth also uses one, but i just don't like Unearth so much

wait, jeff loomis's guitar has a whammy bar?
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
^yes, that one^

but honestly he's the only guitarist i like or know, who uses a 7-string...i think that guy from Unearth also uses one, but i just don't like Unearth so much

wait, jeff loomis's guitar has a whammy bar?

all my fav guitarists use 7 string i listen to lots of death metal though
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Soloway
Gutierrez

These are both more custom end makers but near your price range and excellent guitars. FWIW Schecters are real solid as are the upper end Ibanez RG1527.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
Quote by xxieatbabiesxxx
I bought my Schecter C-7 Hellraiser for $700 and it's absolutely amazing. One of the best guitars I've ever played. The Jeff Loomis model is just the C-7 Hellraiser with a cool paint job and a Floyd Rose.

Word, I got that one too. Lovely guitar. I would say that the C-7 Hellraiser very well may bet the best damn guitar out there for its price.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.