So for those of you who have taken the SAT (or if you haven't and just now what you're talking about), what scores would fall between the categories of:

Very Bad
Bad
Average
Good
Very Good

?
*This Space For Rent*
i dont know what it would be using the new grading system, on the old system i would consider anything above 1350 (out of 1600) to be good.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Well, the best I can do is tell you my scores and the percentiles associated with them in regards to both state and national averages (all coutesy of Collegeboard).

Critical Reading
I got a 700, which places me in the 95 percentile on both the state and national levels. The average score was 503 for college-bound seniors in the class of 2006.

Math
I got a 760, which places me in the 98 percentile on both the state and national levels. The average score was 518 for college-bound seniors in the class of 2006.

Writing
I got a 730, which places me in the 98 percentile on both the state and national levels. The average score was 497 for college-bound seniors in the class of 2006.

So, overall I guess you could say a score of 2190 would place you in the top 3%.

Holy shit I just realized that! YAY!

Hope that helps a little...
Last edited by yawn at Feb 15, 2007,
I got a 1380 in 7th grade back when it had the 1600 point system, so... top 7 percent, I guess that's not too bad.
So good to see you once again.
I thought that you were hiding.
And you thought that I had run away.
Chasing the tail of dogma.
I opened my eye and there we were .