Awesome power metal band.

Ironically, an extremely unpopular power metal band (well, compared to the bullshit Dragonforce that attracts most people in) got me into power metal almost two years ago. They are pretty cool, but maybe a little generic. Their solos are great though.

Check out Gate of fear on their Myspace. It is a cool song.

Sadly, they did break up a while ago and only had an album and a couple of demos. I looked it up on metal archive a while back

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=74190907
B
U
M
P

F
O
R

P
W
N

EDIT: Please pull the banhammer on some of the people in that Lamb of God thread Greety. That was off topic pages of the chat x1000 WHILE being in an incorrect thread.
Last edited by garden of grey at Feb 16, 2007,
Wow, never heard of this band before, but they are damn good. This makes another CD on my list.

-off topic- Isnt it time you took the Santa hat off of Loomis Garden of Grey? Lol
Quote by JimmyTheRipper
Wow, never heard of this band before, but they are damn good. This makes another CD on my list.

-off topic- Isnt it time you took the Santa hat off of Loomis Garden of Grey? Lol

nope. I was thinking about that also. The santa has is going to be left on every month but December from now on.