Mafia?
Soviets?
Cuba?
Our own government?
who knows just discuss
Well, the clock says it's time to close now
I guess I'd better go now
I'd really like to stay here all night.
The whole case is interesting to say the least.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Aliens from the planet mercury. He was late on his car insurance dues.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
haha, youre watching the history channel thing too?
Originally posted by SoFad
Guys, I'm in need of desperate help, it's been like 2 weeks since my last dump. I can't get there anymore

wow, good luck

Quote by MorelloMan1992

elephants.

buttsecks.

elephant buttsecks
Two shooters- one as a distraction, one on the grassy knoll. Sounds ghey, but I think it makes sense somewhat.
Quote by 6stringwizard
haha, youre watching the history channel thing too?

yeah and im doin my term paper on it. god i love it. very interesting.
The two shooters does make a lot of sense, but I tend to think it was just Oswald.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
No one was in the Grassy knoll...

It was the Grassy Knoll!

Dun dun dun!

Or maybe it went like this...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iZ0-l_LbocY
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
while were on the subject of political [mishaps].....9/11 ?
Fender '51 Precision Bass
Hofner Verythin LTD Edition Guitar in Walnut w/ Bigsby
Engelhardt ES9 Upright Bass
1968 Trayner YBA 1A MK II Amp
w/ 6x10 cabinet

www.iaminlimbo.com
it couldnt have been just oswald. there were like, 6 bullets or something. the "magic bullet theory is hilarious. one bullet to kill JFK and injure his driver. amazing shot!
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
The Special Ed kid of the bass militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join

Quote by fourstringpunk
She looks like an STD vending machine.
well 3 shots were fired in less than 8 seconds i think which is rediuclous while aiming at a moving target
^ he was in dallas that day
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
Mr. Green did it, in the foyer, with the revolver.

/thread.

No, no, no. Obviously it was Col. Mustard with the candlestick.
Change is good.
it was................Mother Teresa & The God Botherers!!
Quote by Holy Katana
God created man before creating woman, because you need a rough draft before you create a masterpiece.

Member #4 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM altronataku or apocalypse13 to join.
Chuck Norris built a time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK assassination. As Oswald shot, Chuck met all three bullets with his beard, deflecting them. JFK's head exploded out of sheer amazement.
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
It's all very weird. And the gunman story wasn't proven so much as that's what we have been told to believe. Oh and funny that someone mentioned 9/11, they do seem kinda similar, and while on that note, princess Dianna's death. Ahh conspiracy theories...
Quote by The Casualty
Two shooters- one as a distraction, one on the grassy knoll. Sounds ghey, but I think it makes sense somewhat.

haha

Grassy knoll. Best word ever. Even though it's 2 words.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by smb

DAMMIT! BEATEN TO IT!

But in all seriousness, I think it may well have been the Mafia, and Oswald was just a fall guy.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
God, you guys are all ignorant as hell. Allow me to lift up the jumper of lies which has been placed over your eyes. It was, quite obviously, FOXHOUND. They used the amazing shot of Sniper Wolf to actually shoot JFK; but - much like an iceberg - that was only the surface of the plot. The huge block of ice known as truth has been under the sea of lies for too long, and must be surfaced!

They had Liquid Snake kill then dress up (and when I say dress up - I use the term lightly. All he did was put some shades on and tie his hair back) as a JFK security guard. To not alert the security guards family, they deployed Decoy Octopus to live out family life. But, he got sick and died, somehow.

The genius of the plan lied with the talents of Psycho Mantis, who influenced Lee Harvey Oswald, and framed him. FOXHOUND knew the plan worked as Oswald blamed factions of the FBI for his brainwashing. You may ask why Vulcan Raven and Revolver Ocelot were not included in the plot. Well - the answer is simple. They were busy planning 9/11.

Where's Solid Snake when you need him, ey?
lol, _Mayday_..... obviously, Otacon had weed himself again, and Snake had to clear it up..

anyways, my housemate did this is History a few years back, and the most interesting point he remembers is the gun used. Oswald had a bolt action rifle used by the Italian army in WW2. In the JFK case, x number of bullets were shot in x number of seconds, and hit. One of today's top marksmen tried it, and failed, simply because it can't be done. You can't aim, shoot and reload a single bullet quick enough to simiulate the JFK assassination.
No, in all honesty, it was the Mafia. Why?

1) The Mafia had invested A LOT in Cuba. They practically ran the country. But in '59, when US-backed dictator Batista was toppled, Castro kicked the Mafia out.

2) The Bay of Pigs invasion- which aimed at overthrowing Castro- failed because Kennedy wouldn't let the Air Force get involved. In other words, the Bay of Pigs invasion failed because of JFK.

3) JFK was cracking down on the Mafia- giving then even MORE of a reason to hate him.

4) Oswald was shot live on television by a Jewish strip club owner called Jack Ruby, who was linked to the Mafia.

Here's some more info
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by Burpin'Worm
Scourge did it. (Nobody'll know what I'm on about )

Good sir, would you care to divulge this information you hold so dearly?
Quote by GreenDayChris
I love you Mayday, even if you are shit at pool.

Right, we are having a game now!
Quote by _Mayday_
Good sir, would you care to divulge this information you hold so dearly?

Alas I can not tell good Sir, for, though I ache to release the burden of this knowledge, I fear the recompense of a man infamous through all of the internets for his savage arse-banditry.

Psst, meet me in the 'Other' forum at sundown and I will explain all, I only ask you tell not a soul, and bring your own beverage.
« »
Quote by Burpin'Worm
Alas I can not tell good Sir, for, though I ache to release the burden of this knowledge, I fear the recompense of a man infamous through all of the internets for his savage arse-banditry.

Psst, meet me in the 'Other' forum at sundown and I will explain all, I only ask you tell not a soul, and bring your own beverage.

Agreed.
Quote by The Casualty

There WAS NO GRASSY KNOLL! The grassy knoll i a myth perpetuated by the goverment to steer conspiracy theorists in the wrong direction.
"The inner machenisms of my mind are an inigma."

-Patrick Star
Quote by flyingmarlin
Chuck Norris built a time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK assassination. As Oswald shot, Chuck met all three bullets with his beard, deflecting them. JFK's head exploded out of sheer amazement.

Bwahahaha. +1.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
anyways, my housemate did this is History a few years back, and the most interesting point he remembers is the gun used. Oswald had a bolt action rifle used by the Italian army in WW2. In the JFK case, x number of bullets were shot in x number of seconds, and hit. One of today's top marksmen tried it, and failed, simply because it can't be done. You can't aim, shoot and reload a single bullet quick enough to simiulate the JFK assassination.

I believe that.
Where do they sell magic bullets, anyway?

Whaddya guys think about the lady in red?
Page 1 of 2