Why Do I get dirty looks everytime I say I play a Parker? I'm sorry, I feel as if a lot of people are looking at the obviously unappealing cosmetics of the guitar, and judging it soley on the body shape. Parkers are quite amazing sounding guitars, I would take a Fly over any LP or Strat you could ever show me. Am I alone on this?
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
The reason you get dirty looks if because of your assertion of the superiority of the Parker guitars.
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
They're just jealous. Parkers own, no doubt.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
I wasn't disputing the quality of the Parker guitars. In fact, I too think that they're pretty neat little guitars that are quite comfortable, but the constant pressing of Parker is almost as irritating as the constant advertisement of Schecter.
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
I'm jealous of your guitar, if its of any solace.

Not saying I would trade my guitar for it, becuase I bet its better than yours, but I have always loved those little things.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Quote by rooster456
Why Do I get dirty looks everytime I say I play a Parker? I'm sorry, I feel as if a lot of people are looking at the obviously unappealing cosmetics of the guitar, and judging it soley on the body shape. Parkers are quite amazing sounding guitars, I would take a Fly over any LP or Strat you could ever show me. Am I alone on this?

I only give you dirty looks because I want it. I actually find the body shape of a Parker quite sexy.
I'm thinking of getting a P-44, someday.
^ o rly?

I'm sorry, I just had to.

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
lol. That was directed to the other guy, just fyi. He's a troll.

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R