That other thread inspired me...

Share your stories on what made you choose your Username!

I chose Cynoxx because I saw a dude on Xbox Live with that name, and I thought it was cool. However, it seems that Cynoxx also appears on a Hentai Forum .

What about you?
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
Quote by Twist of fate
That doesnt seem very original

Mines when i used to whatch wrestling and twist of fate was sum guys move

Matt HARDY'S!!!!!!!....used to obsessed with wrestling
I thought it sounded cool...
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Tri = 3, quad = 4
I rest my case

Fender Strat
Alexi Laiho ESP

Quote by Doolittle
one time i masturbated into a pumpkins. needless to say
PWNED

Follower of the UG Faith, PM me to join!
Quote by Twist of fate
Wait I just noticed mines not very original either Cynoxx? will you cry with me about our unoriginal usernames?

Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
My nick name used to be salem when i was really young cos i used to were black all the time, and yes, it came from the black cat on sabrina, embarrasing???? but you don't know who i am,
and in general i can be a tad negative, and oneday one of my friends sais something like ' salem, stop boycotting everything you see' and so salemboycott became a smatass name for me when i was in a bad mood, and i used it for my email but as i am terrible at spelling it beacme salemboicot and went from there.

True story.
The END.
Umm, because I live in Alaska, USA (AK) and because I play guitar (Guitarist). Yeah, I'm hella creative.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

Packers All The Way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
I listened to nothing but classic rock when I made it. I still love Zeppelin, but I've moved to more modern stuff. I love everything. But I have a certain fondness for a certain band that is my avatar.
Nikolas
Quote by AK Guitarist
Umm, because I live in Alaska, USA (AK) and because I play guitar (Guitarist). Yeah, I'm hella creative.

I actually always thought the AK was about AK 47s and you were a redneck.
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
i got mine from church camp... when i wanted to masturbate iwould call it a session with myself a Me on me situation... and yea... iwas 11 dont blame me... ive had it for 7 years now ha
lol^^ 2 posts up

Mine came from the famous phrase in the Pink Floyd song, 'Have a cigar'. Look at the liner notes for the album 'Wish you were here', and you'll see what I mean.
Quote by Cynoxx
I actually always thought the AK was about AK 47s and you were a redneck.

I get that alot, but nope, the AK is just the abbreviation to my home state of Alaska. People also associate the AK with the strain of marijuana by the same name.

I'm still a redneck and damned proud of the fact.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

i like to pretend I'm British.
If we're never together, if I'm never back again, well i swear to God that I'll love you forever. Evelyn, I'm not coming home tonight.